Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trout plant 5/5/17 for kids day 5/6/17 i just found out. cant get out.

Wow this would be so cool for my boys. Where do you get the notices on these stocking events?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    That is awesome that they do that kind of event for the kids. No better way to get kids hooked on fishing =0)

I knew I should have made the drive Sunday morning and fish for the stripers.

Raini with recent trout plant, early am = perfect combination for throwing the big swimbaits. Guess you snooze you lose lol

not sure exactly where but i think its "friends of castaic" that run most the events at the lake im sure castaic lake is on facebook, or the friends of castaic. they do have a calendar on the castaic website though maybe there. i think its only once a year but you can call and check also.

Friends of Castaic organize the event, more information is available on the Castaic website calendar, and Facebook page. It was a great event, the kids had a blast, got lots of swag including a tackle box with terminal tackle, trout bait, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12