Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 100 Striped Bass caught at the Aqueduct

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 100 Striped Bass caught at the Aqueduct

Field reporter etucker coming to you from the Duct is still reporting wide open fishing for smaller Striped Bass. That statement I just wrote is probably the most unlikely thing I ever wrote if this was 3 years ago. I was fishing the Duct back then but just as a tourist, other people were the experts. Now I'm getting mail from people who would like more information about Duct fishing. I'll try to answer any question ask to me about any kind of fishing I do. I would just like to see more fish reports written by anyone, so other people can get the joy in sharing with others their fishing experiences. We've got a nice group of people here at FNN, so let's share our outdoor experiences a we bit more!!! lol

I encourage anyone who reads this Duct report written by me, to read all three reports I wrote on the Duct. It's just one continuing report of me and my friends going to the Duct in the same location. So I don't have to keep rehashing the same information on every report. I'll tell you what changed but also what's continuing to work. The 100 Striper's were caught by our group of 4 anglers. My friend Jeff caught 36 Stripers on Sardines and I caught 31 Stripers on worms. Dan and DJ caught the rest of fish mostly on worms. So you can see "BOTH" baits work about equally. Legal fish to keep (over 18 inches) were fewer on this trip. (We only caught 3) Yet my Alpha spot at Golf course road, keeps pumping out limits for the people who get that spot. (We for the third week in a row didn't get that spot) It's funny but that spot opens up in the afternoon, so it's not impossible to get it. If anyone is going to Duct and fish the Golf course road area, "I'll tell you that exact spot," if you want to know??? That's it for now, as the bite keeps rolling along!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-08-2017 at 01:43 PM.