Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: took the boat out for the first time today

Default took the boat out for the first time today

bought a new boat a few weeks ago.. a 2017 lund 1775 renegade bass boat... finally had a chance to take it out on the water today with my brother in law.. and had a blast even though nothing was caught except a sun burn lol.. boat performed awesome! gets on plane quick and is super stable as well.. fishing was really slow.. but we did get out there kinda late.. on the water around 11.. my brother in law farmed one on a chatter bait on the south side.. and we had a few missed bites on the drop shot.. but nothing landed.. the trip was more for a motor break in but we still got some lines wet at least.. seemed tough out there though.. didnt see to many people catching.. lots of people bed fishing it looked like.. anyway heres a pic of us excited to get the boat on the water and of the sun burn i caught lol.. the one thing i forgot to stock the boat with was sunblock.. lesson learned..

Good times! Haven't been in this forum for a loooong time.