Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Silverwood Accept DVL Tags?

Default Does Silverwood Accept DVL Tags?

I am going to be a Boat Captain at the Upcoming Cast-4-Kids Event at Silverwood next Saturday and I was wondering if they accept DVL Re Entry Tags? I've heard they quite accepting them.

Hope you have fun and good on you.

I don't have the answer for you.

But... wouldn't it have been easier to have just
    Called instead? Hopefully they accept it for your sake.

All this crap to keep your boat dry is a pain
    In the @$$

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    I am going to be a Boat Captain at the Upcoming Cast-4-Kids Event at Silverwood next Saturday and I was wondering if they accept DVL Re Entry Tags? I've heard they quite accepting them.
    Perris, Silverwood and DVL all accept each others tags. The water filling DVL is coming from Silverwood.

I have 7 ramps, two lakes and a few rivers all within 1/2hr of my house, the ramps are free, no inspections and the only " tags " we buy out here are for deer hunting. And non-ethanol gas everywhere. But I do miss In-n-out.

no silverwood does not accept DVL tags.

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    Perris, Silverwood and DVL all accept each others tags. The water filling DVL is coming from Silverwood.
    How did that shocking go? The trout netting must have kept you guys busy.

Quote Originally Posted by fish player View Post
    no silverwood does not accept DVL tags.
    I just called Lake Silverwood and spoke with them and they said "Yes, We do accept DVL Seals, (Re-Entry), Tags.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    How did that shocking go? The trout netting must have kept you guys busy.
    it was slow for the LMB we were targeting. Lots of huge blackfish and hitch in Cleghorn and trout are stacked in Chamise.

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    it was slow for the LMB we were targeting. Lots of huge blackfish and hitch in Cleghorn and trout are stacked in Chamise.
    It's been slow for the LMB I've been targeting. Water level drop really killed the beginning of the spawn, one day beds every 10' in some spots in Cleghorn next day beds just about exposed.

I too am a boat captain for tomorrow's CAST for Kids event. Yes silver wood will take the DVL band.

Haven't fished Wood since last season. I'd love to get some tips to help get the kids on my boat into the fish. Trout striper bluegill or largemouth bass would all be great. Any info guys would be greatly appreciated???

/// Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast