Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Does DVL still take Lake Perris bands?

Default Does DVL still take Lake Perris bands?

Does anybody know if DVL still takes Lake Perris bands? Lake lice are getting bad. Going to to have to hit DVL soon. Almost had a ten year old girl hit the tires and then split my boat and a pontoon Easter Sunday. She had a 3 or 4 year old on the front. Last week people flying around Allessandro at 30+. Police no where to be found.

The State of CA has a liability for failing to enforce lake rules. I have had numerous close calls at Lake Perris with under age kids or immature adults on watercraft. Governor "Moonbeam" won't provide adequate funding for the CA Dept of Fish & Game; but he'll pilifer our pockets with his new gas tax to be squandered away on projects proposed by his special interests groups!

What got into me .... telling like it is I guess!
    Last edited by BassinPLS; 04-30-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    The State of CA has a liability for failing to enforce lake rules. I have had numerous close calls at Lake Perris with under age kids or immature adults on watercraft. Governor "Moonbeam" won't provide adequate funding for the CA Dept of Fish & Game; but he'll pilifer our pockets with his new gas tax to be squandered away on projects proposed by his special interests groups!

What got into me .... telling like it is I guess!
    I definitely agree with that "Moonbeam" is worthless, but every time I've been to Silverwood the police are out even if there's only ten boats. When there's 100+ boats on the water it's inexcusable not to have a police presence! Same crap happened again today. I told the girl putting on the bands, if the cops don't do anything, next time I'll throw rocks at them!

I was at Perris about three weeks ago. The attendant accepted my DVL tag, and said DVL accepts a Perris tag.

Quote Originally Posted by eah View Post
    I was at Perris about three weeks ago. The attendant accepted my DVL tag, and said DVL accepts a Perris tag.
    Thanks! Heading out Saturday!