Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVL 4/27/17 Algae Bloom in Full Effect

Quote Originally Posted by OG MUDBONE View Post
    Hey man, how's the fishing been this season with your son? Hope you guys have been out there killing it. Now is the time to get him on some nice fish! Good luck on your trip next week, let us know how you do.

It's been pretty good. Spent most of our time at Perris because I have a pass. Caught a 7, 6, and a 5 on our best day. I'll let you know how we do.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63power View Post
    I drive an 15 base wrx now haha. Had an evo way back when they were first brought here. AWD turbo is da lyfe lol.. Check your PM
    Uh ohh, I drive an 11' Ralliart. Guess that makes us rivals huh haha. PM incoming...

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    It's been pretty good. Spent most of our time at Perris because I have a pass. Caught a 7, 6, and a 5 on our best day. I'll let you know how we do.
    Not sure if you mean pounds or number of fish, but either way that's awesome! Even more so if you're talking pounds I'm glad you and your son stuck with it, just beware it's a steep road from here. Bass fishing is incredibly addicting...

Quote Originally Posted by OG MUDBONE View Post
    Not sure if you mean pounds or number of fish, but either way that's awesome! Even more so if you're talking pounds I'm glad you and your son stuck with it, just beware it's a steep road from here. Bass fishing is incredibly addicting...
    It was pounds. I caught a 7.15 and a 6 one day, and a 5.50 the next. We're way past addicted ! Made 2 trips to Clear Lake last year going again in June. Caught 252 on one trip. Just bought a Triton Tr21 in January, so you could say we're addicted. We go almost every weekend, you'd be welcome to meet up with us and jump on the boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12