though i skunked the past two trips one thing i noticed is the bass are moving up after going deep after the last cold front. was out a few days ago for a couple hours in high winds fishing into the high wind and had up to 5# ers smashing bait fish full breaching. my luck i couldnt land one of those suckers but where they were at i really didnt have the best angle to hit them either esp with those winds. but was nice seeing largies actually being active and showing off. i tried to rent a boat the day after in 30 mph winds but they wouldnt rent one(i called first) so i just banged on the shore for a couple hours and headed back to drop off car instead of getting dropped off though i regret not getting dropped off and putting in a long session for a possible lunk. ive got a few decent ones during the spawn. and one nice one prespawn after a trout plant. got each species of bass there that day. you can check out the vid if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-6FQTRojY0 those were my first non dink stripers ever i mainly target largies out at the upper and mainly land them. though its easy to skunk many sessions in a row even when you see fish jumping. im trying for a dd or a teener or the monsters. hope you guys can get out and land a couple lunks before the easy springtime fishing is over and the lake is filled with so much food the bass literally have a swimming buffet around them at all times. cya and good luck out there.