Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perri's lake pointers ?

Default Perri's lake pointers ?

Sup guys I'm taking my Daughters shore fishing at perris lake...we are trying to target bass and bluegill...any tips are appreciated... I'm not looking for honey holes or anything...just decent spots from shore

Quote Originally Posted by rcdub View Post
    Sup guys I'm taking my Daughters shore fishing at perris lake...we are trying to target bass and bluegill...any tips are appreciated... I'm not looking for honey holes or anything...just decent spots from shore
    A good safe start would be the docks in the marina area.

If that doesn't work out the jetty to the right of the marina if you are facing the marina.

Yeah the fishing from shore at LP is not that great. Fishing off the marina dock is probably your best bet if you have kids. I have seen people do pretty good fishing there once in a while with meal worms, waxworks and crickets. You should ask someone in the store before you go down to the dock (you need to buy a dock fishing permit there anyway, $3 for adults I think) as to what set up to use and what is the best bait. You should even ask them where is the best shore fishing before you buy a dock permit. Bring some folding chairs and even an umbrella and an ice box with drinks and something for the kids. Gotta keep them happy if the fishing is slow.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the info...I'll let you know how we do ����

So we hit perris today for the big ole skunk, it was tough fishing I threw everything i had smh lol but the kids had a blast so overall great trip I guess

That's the important thing! Keeping it fun even when the fish don't cooperate, Good Job!

Sorry about the late response, you obviously already went. How old are your girls? If they are able to keep their balance and walk, next time hit the dam with thin senkos. Try throwing them wacky rigged both weightless and dropshotted. And, if you have light line, 6lb or less, use it. It definitely helps having light line.

Hey thanks bro better late then never but they are 4 and 5...I'll have to give that a try next time thanks

Appreciate it bro I guess thats why its called fishing and not catching lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast