Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass

I grew up on that lake way before they drained it and changed everything. It was a great natural looking lake with reeds and lily pads, and lots of over hanging trees. Quite a place for a young kid to explore and have lots of fun! Why are you blocking the image of your hand and shoes? You either have a bad skin condition or some bad tatts. Can't be that bad...

When I saw a Laguna lake regular fishing Ralph B one morning Last week,, I had a hunch the fishing at Laguna was not right.....when I arrived at Laguna from Ralph B, it sure looked like the lake was blue stoned. The water was a dark, blue green color, and there were pieces of weed floating around the whole lake.....the shoreline had a lot less weed than it did in the prior month....in addition, I only saw a few bluegills along the shoreline (usually see a lot of them). Couldn't get the bass to bite....hopefully the fish get out of their lethargic state and start biting again soon.
    Last edited by captn_fi; 06-28-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Thank you everyone. I think I am going to stop putting pictures of fish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12