Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2017 Easter Sierra opener this weekend. Where will you be?

Default 2017 Easter Sierra opener this weekend. Where will you be?

I will be at Crowley lake north landing for the 16th year in a row. We're planning to be through the gate by sunset and meeting up with about 40 fishermen total. The weather forecast is for mild weather with highs in the 60's. I know that can change in 15 minutes up there. Where will you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Smells like fish View Post
    Where will you be?
    I'm pushing my Eastern Sierra adventures back a few months...with all the water this year, it's going to be an awesome Fall.

Team Brown Eye will be on Silver Lake for opening morning smoking a cigar with my buddy Gentleman Jack and then on Rush Creek mid-day and wrapping up opening day back on Silver Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Brown Eye View Post
    Team Brown Eye will be on Silver Lake for opening morning smoking a cigar with my buddy Gentleman Jack and then on Rush Creek mid-day and wrapping up opening day back on Silver Lake.

Ya'll make those Team Brown Eye shirts for kids?

Would make for an excellent show and tell at my boy's school.

Never had anyone ask for a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm pushing my Eastern Sierra adventures back a few months...with all the water this year, it's going to be an awesome Fall.
    What he said....

will be at Gull Lake as always

I will be at Crowley lake north landing for the 16th year in a row. We're planning to be through the gate by sunset and meeting up with about 40 fishermen total. The weather forecast is for mild weather with highs in the 60's. I know that can change in 15 minutes up there. Where will you be?

I will be up there on Sunday as the crowd heads back home

I will head out on Thursday night. Do a little fishing Friday on my way North on 395. Planning on fishing Bishop Drainage for the opener. Will do some scouting on Friday to see what will be accessible.
    My posse has dwindled. Will be my oldest son (4) and myself. Hide your marshmallows and juice boxes.