Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fisherman's Rretreat?

Default Fisherman's Rretreat?

Anyone been out to fisherman's retreat recently? I wonder how the fishing is?

I meant Fisherman's "Retreat"

check out there facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...7389&ref=br_rs
    they stock every 2 weeks now i think catfish just started seems like some people are doing good.

Sure their (I'm a spelling nut) own Facebook page is going to say and show great fishing, even if it's bad. I was hoping for a reply from someone that has been there recently. But thanks. I still appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Sure their (I'm a spelling nut) own Facebook page is going to say and show great fishing, even if it's bad. I was hoping for a reply from someone that has been there recently. But thanks. I still appreciate it.
    Went two weeks ago CPR 12. Then last week got 6. Nothing of any size though.

Quote Originally Posted by shiromaguro88 View Post
    Went two weeks ago CPR 12. Then last week got 6. Nothing of any size though.
    That's really good!!! Was it very crowded?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's really good!!! Was it very crowded?
    Went during the week day, no crowds.

Is this place a time share resort where they try to sell you on time share property ?

How do you get to visit the resort without being a member ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4sallypat View Post
    Is this place a time share resort where they try to sell you on time share property ?

How do you get to visit the resort without being a member ?
    That's what I heard. I been there twice now and have not been harassed with joining a membership. You just can't fish one of the smaller lakes it's members only.

Default Fishermans Retreat

Quote Originally Posted by shiromaguro88 View Post
    That's what I heard. I been there twice now and have not been harassed with joining a membership. You just can't fish one of the smaller lakes it's members only.
    Even if you bought a time share there you wouldnt be able to use it, much less be able to sell it even.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast