Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full limits of Stripers at the Aqueduct!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    (A legal Striper in the Aqueduct has to be 18 inches) In reality I hooked 6 Legals this trip. But I was following DFG rules!!!
    This is not true unless you were north of the Grapevine.

You should try Quail Lake and south. You can find a gate on google earth.
    One guy in a FaceBook group I follow has been killing it in the AV. He doesn't get those Bako numbers of C&R dinks but less fish with more size to them.
    Some DDs.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

One guy in a FaceBook group I follow has been killing it in the AV. He doesn't get those Bako numbers of C&R dinks but less fish with more size to them.
    Some DDs.
    If you read my previous thread of, "A Tourist went fishing at the Duct." I clearly stated the location of Golf course road. (which is well North of the Grapevine by about 30 miles) In reality the 2 threads are just a continuation of 1 Big thread!!! So I didn't repeat a lot of things in the 2nd thread as I said in the 1st thread.

I've got a "HUGE" audience of silent viewers !
    I'm your number one fan Tucker Like Kathy Bates !

Why drive so far to a tourist spot ?

If you read my previous thread of, "A Tourist went fishing at the Duct." I clearly stated the location of Golf course road. (which is well North of the Grapevine by about 30 miles) In reality the 2 threads are just a continuation of 1 Big thread!!! So I didn't repeat a lot of things in the 2nd thread as I said in the 1st thread.
    So I have to review previous threads to figure out WTF tourist place your at?

So I have to review previous threads to figure out WTF tourist place your at?
    I made the assumption if you were interested in Aqueduct fishing, you would have read them both!!! Why would you assume that???? (you might be thinking!!!) Because in 2017 in the Bakersfield area of the duct. These were the only 2 fish reports written by "anyone!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-22-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Which one's DR and which one's Tucky?

Some DDs.
    One hour north of hwy 119 are spots that you won't see ANYBODY! You stand under bridge,nice and shady. Here the duct is 30 feet deep and twice as wide. The water is right at your feet with a flat area.Been there half a day and I swear one car went over bridge. DR I think I met you at pier J. I stay in Kettleman at super 8.Breakfast time i park in back of Best Western, walk down motel and sit and have a big eat on them. Yes I caught stripers there and there are 30 # carp,you can see them off bridge,L M bass too.

Seal, you are forgetting the Golden Rule. He who writes the "Fish reports" on FNN makes the rules!!! lol lol lol

Seal, all kidding aside, have you looked at the viewers count lately at FNN??? It's usually something like this, 316 people viewing and only 6-8 members checked in at any one time. I've got a "HUGE" audience of silent viewers, so I can call or rename anything and not worry too much about being corrected for incorrect use of proper nomenclature. lol
    lol viewer count

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12