The bite at Perris continues to be stellar.. Ive spent ALOT of time on the water this Spring already and the bite is going strong...AT LEAST IN MY BOAT!!

Im on several very productive patterns and its a really fun time to get out to Perris and bass fish..

The water has come up a TON since last year at this time and the bass are on the chew!!!

Saturday my partner Ed and I fished the ABA event at Lake Perris. As I mentioned I am on several Strong patterns at Perris right now.

We caught about 35 keepers starting from my very first cast of the morning and that continued for us all day then I ended the day with a good run in the afternoon as well. I was feeling it and put on a clinic and caught about 9-10 keepers in the last 50 minutes.
Unfortunately even though they were solid 3-3 1/2 lb fish, none of them helped our limit.

Even though we went through a bunch of fish, our kicker fish never came. Our limit was good enough to get 4th place for the day.. Good day!!!

If you are ready for a trip to Perris with me just call me and we'll book your trip.. (909) 241-8283

Its a fun time to go and well.....THE BASS ARE BITING!!!

Lets go fishing!!
Also follow me on Facebook @ Pete Marino Fishing.

Also note... Im putting on a free seminar this coming Saturday at Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga... This months topic is SPAWN and POST SPAWN techniques..
This is a very popular seminar and a lot of people will be there to see it, so get there early and watch the fish feeding at noon and grab a seat for my seminar that starts at 1pm..
Ill have prizes for lucky winners...So don't miss out!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService.com