Caddis Nav II Float Tube
It's time to let my favorite float tube go.

Seabass? check.
Halibut? check.
Trout? Duh.

This tube has had tours of duty in the Eastern Sierra and Long Beach, as well as multiple amphibious landings at Santa Barbara and Goleta. This bad boy has seen it all.

This tube is bad@ss because it has 3 separate bladders.
"So what?" you say. Well, if you get a leak in a bladder you have two others to keep you floating. If you end up puncturing all of them at the same time, well, your a special kind of stupid and you better put your head between your legs and kiss your *** goodbye and hope your PFD works.

This bad boy comes with 2 rod holders (halibut slayers), a homemade rocket launcher, custom bait bucket (works great), ForceFins (easy to get on and off), side rod holder (used when walking from truck to beach), and home made backpack straps (makes transporting tube MUCH easier on your lower back).

BONUS!
But wait, there's more!!! Call now and I'll throw in an extra Caddis U-Tube. I used this as a spare (because if you've float tubed at all you know that a leak WILL happen).Having to call your day short because of a leaky bladder sucks (sounds like a prostate commercial HA!).
Use it as a spare, or lend to your fishing buddy, or don't use it and sell it. I don't care.

Bottom line, this tube needs to see some action! It has been sitting for a few years now and I feel guilty neglecting this fish-slayer.

$120
Call or txt Brian
eight one eight 523 four two two four