Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 fishermen rescued off of fishing boat by the Coast Guard off of San Clemente Is.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And /end thread.
    Lol...The window licker strikes again!
    See, not dead, he'll post replies to his own replies.

we all know what you been lickin'

oh sorry, i want you to keep your batting average up... then you can post it in that mediocre dodger thread...

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    AND

I think when you have the largest prison system? In the world, you'll also have the largest prison population ta boot too.

And

if you live in d umb a land with a legal system that's corrupt, you start taking crime

and

punishment into your own hands.

And

that's why you see videos of street punishment in dark shadow land on the mini flatscreen [your computer screen ].

Hell eye see guys on my mini screen gettin tekillya'd for stealing pan bimbo ...

And

why?

There's no justice system, prison system [to speak of that'll hold a thief, especially for stealing so they take matters into their own hands.

And

In closing I'd just like to say... if ds's homies had America'$ judicial

and

prison system, they'd have their fair share [at least] of a huge prison population tambien.

And

That's all I got to say on that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    oh sorry, i want you to keep your batting average up... then you can post it in that mediocre dodger thread...

me·di·o·cre
    ˌmēdēˈōkər/
    adjective

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 04-12-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    A little over dramatic you say??????? Loss of life get's more "KNEE JERK REACTIONS" then any thing else. One of the biggest knee jerk reactions I can remember was, when a shooting occurred here in LA and the city of Pomona canceled the Pomona Gun show permanently!!!!! (it was the greatest gun show on earth!!!)

If a big sportfishing boat sinks and there is a huge loss of life. (Coast guard wasn't there to save them) Who knows what "New California regulations could come out of it!!!" Don't think these sport fishing boats don't sink!!! The Invicta sank 2 years ago with a full load load of passengers on here. Here is some other names of sportfishing boats that sank. California, Finalista 100, Queen of the Sea, Champ, Maximous and the infamous ERIK. (there were more these were just on the top of my head) It can happen, so removing the safety net is just pure foolishness. I'm not even talking about PRIVATE BOATERS YET who are even more vulnerable!!! Ok call it a rant!!! But only a fool fixes the barn door only "AFTER" the cow escapes!!!!!

I guess I do have a lot of time expanding my brain. Let's talk about the other issues you brought up. (I can talk about anything) lol The Governor raised tax's for motoring needs. Does anyone really thing we spend too much money on our roads???? If that was the case there would be a lot less traffic rams. (which there's not!!!) Because of all this rain, I've got 3 big pot holes in the street in front of my house. Everybody should like good roads!!! Well how do you pay for them??? Benefit user tax's always seem to be the most fair way to do it!!! In other words, if you don't use it you don't have to pay for it. Gasoline tax's are totally fair, the more gas you buy, the more your driving and using the roads. (So you pay more) A senior citizen who doesn't drive but takes Dial a ride doesn't pay like you do for the privilege of good roads. Same thing with car registration. If you don't own a car, you're not driving on the road, so why should you pay for someone else's road!!!! (totally fair) If you think about it, the timing for a gasoline tax increase is perfect. 3 years ago we were paying close to $4.50 a gallon for gasoline. Now it's $2.69 and the future looks good it will being going down even more and staying down. So it's not as bad as it seems!!! We were paying $4.50 a gallon and having crapper roads to drive on. Now we might end up paying $2.85 a gallon and have better roads to drive on. Doesn't seem like the end of the world to me!!!!! lol

Letting Felony's go early!!!! (I'll get back to that) I've got to get to work!!! lol I'm back!!!

Why is it, the United States is the leader of the world for incarcerating it's own citizens??? Are Americans the most violent people on Earth or the most dishonest people that live on this planet????? THEY MOST BE, BECAUSE WE PUT MORE PEOPLE IN JAIL AND PRISON THEN ANY OTHER COUNTRY OF THE WORLD!!!!! If you believe that Americans are the most violent and the most dishonest people on the planet, then you are right!!!! It's terrible that we are letting these dangerous people out of prison early!!!! I'll wait to see if anyone wants to respond to what I just said before continuing my rant!!!
    Nobody responded so I'll continue my rant!!! So if Americans are not more violent then other people of the world, then why do we have the highest incarceration rate compared to everyone else???? It's 1 simple answer, because we let "CONSERVATIVES" have their way!!!! I guess other country's ignore their Conservatives when it comes time to make their laws. I know what some of you are thinking, "How can you ignore your Conservatives" when it comes time to pass laws???? Easily if you understand why a person is a Conservatives!!! Once you understand what makes them a Conservative it's very easy to dismiss them!!!

Have you ever wondered what makes a person a great artist or a musician or a great thinker??? Most of them were just born that way with a Superior brain. The same with many Conservatives, they were just born that way!!! Not all Conservatives are born with a Conservative brain, some were just brought up in a Conservative family. (same as some religions) But many Conservatives are born with an enlarged portion of their brain that controls fear & anxiety. Now I know I just lost some of you. (you're thinking BS to that!!!) I didn't just make this stuff up myself, about Conservatives having enlarged portions of their brain that controls fear and anxiety. I've read several articles about this and now I'm sharing it with the readers of this thread.

Let's look at the circumstantially evidence at what Conservatives believe in to support my claim. What do all Conservatives believe is the number 1 thing the Federal government is suppose to do??? Answer: To provide a strong military!!! Do you think we went a little over board on that one???? Considering we spend more money per year on the Military then the next 7 country's "COMBINED!!!!" Why do we spend so much???? Because Conservatives "FEAR" the people in other country's would try to do them harm!!! What else does every good Conservative support??? A strong police force!!! Why because they "FEAR" what their neighbors might do to them!!! Once any of their neighbors have been arrested, Conservatives want to give them as long a prison term as they can because they "FEAR" them walking around with them!!! Once we have them in custody we have to put them some where. So Conservatives don't mind spending a lot of money on Prisons. That's about it, that's what most Conservatives are willingly to spend a lot of money on without complaining about it!!! (Do you see a pattern???) Last but not least, if all else fails, Conservatives must have "GUNS" to protect themselves. Why because Conservatives live in "FEAR" all the time.

Thank God everyone is not a Conservative including our Governor!!! He doesn't live in fear all the time like a Conservative does!!! So he is willing to release some non violent Felony's early, (who were probably given a longer Prison sentence then they deserved) and who are not likely to commit another crime to help save money. In doing so, hopefully we won't have to have a tax increase to pay for all of our prisons in the state!!!!

I'm sure many of you after reading my rant are thinking, etucker you're so full of it!!! Let's go back to the person who felt compelled to comment on my Coast Guard thread. (he couldn't care less about the CG budget being cut 30%) I'm writing this in his own words. "You've got a lot more to worry about then dying from fishing on a sportfishing boat." Then he complains about a gas tax increase (rememeber all good Conseratives only want to spend money on things to protect them) but by letting people go early from prison, won't the Governor be saving money??? (so it's not just about the money) Then he say's, "that brain child Governor passing laws that let's out Felons early, that's more worrisome to me." (those were his exact words) Does this person seem a little "FEARFUL" to you??? He does to me!!!! I'm going to take a wild guess and say this person is a "Conservative"!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-13-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Nobody responded so I'll continue my rant!!! So if Americans are not more violent then other people of the world, then why do we have the highest incarceration ratio compared to everyone else???? It's 1 simple answer, because we let "CONSERVATIVES" have their way!!!! I guess other country's ignore their Conservatives when it comes time to make their laws. I know what some of you are thinking, "How can you ignore your Conservatives" when it comes time to pass laws???? Easily if you understand why a person is a Conservatives!!! Once you understand what makes them a Conservative it's very easy to dismiss them!!!

Have you ever wondered what makes a great artist or a great thinker??? They were born that way with a Superior brain. The same with many Conservatives, their just born that way!!! Not all Conservatives are born with a Conservative brain, some were just brought up in a Conservative family. (same as some religions) But many Conservatives are born with an enlarged portion of their brain that controls fear & anxiety. Now I know I just lost some of you. (you're thinking BS to that!!!)

Let's look at the circumstantially evidence at what Conservatives believe in to support my claim. What do all Conservatives believe is the number 1 thing the Federal government is suppose to do??? Provide a strong military!!! Do you think we went a little over board on that one. Considering we spend more money per year on the Military then the next 7 country's "COMBINED!!!!" Why do we spend so much???? Because Conservatives "FEAR" the people in other country's. What else does every Conservative support??? A strong police force!!! Why because they "FEAR" what their neighbors might do to them!!! Once their neighbors have been arrested, Conservatives want to give them long prison terms because now they "FEAR" them!!! Once we have them in custody we have to put them some where. So Conservatives don't mind spending money on Prisons. That's about it what most Conservatives are willingly to spend money on without complaining about it!!! (Do you see a pattern???) Last but not least, if all else fails Conservatives must have "GUNS" to protect ourselves. Why because Conservatives live in "FEAR" all the time.

Thank God everyone is not a Conservative including our Governor!!! He doesn't live in fear all the time like a Conservative does!!! So he is willing to release non violent felony's early, who are not likely to commit another crime to save money. So we don't have to have a tax increase to pay for all of our prisons!!!!

The same with many Conservatives, their just born that way!!! Not all Conservatives are born with a Conservative brain, some were just brought up in a Conservative family.

you should hang a copy of this on a wall.

i take it the pooey bluey team's all ok with trump bombing syria for chemical war violations?

peep

Peep

PEEP!

This may be hard but stay with me here... If you do not see this as a problem then you dont understand economics. This will drive prices up on everything, cost of doing business will go up on top of the $15 min wage they're pushing through and you will have those who contribute most to the tax revenue fleeing to other states. Couple that with the state overtly disregarding the federal enforcement of immigration and flaunting it's sanctuary status and you will have an implosion waiting to happen. Less taxes towards the state coffers due to businesses leaving or folding due to high cost and more people flooding into California to receive protection from federal crackdowns in other states. Why do you think they are raising taxes on gas and registration?? Maybe to make up for the projected shortfall from business taxes and someone's got to pay for all these social programs. There is nothing thta says 100% of the new proposed taxes will go towards road infrastructure, they will reallocate once collected. Does that help??

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    THAT has you worried?

The fact that THAT has you worried, worries me, but to each their own.

Tucker, that line of thinking is exactly what is wrong with this country. Yes the felons are not the ones to blame, the real victims are not the ones killed, raped, robbed, assaulted but it's really the people carrying out these atrocious crimes because they know not what they do. They are the products of racism, discrimination and a rough upbringing. The environment had conditioned them to carry these crimes and they had no other choice but do commit them for their own survival. Stop justifying the behaviors of animals by rationalizing why they did it. Maybe they're just POS have you thought of that?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast