Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 fishermen rescued off of fishing boat by the Coast Guard off of San Clemente Is.

OMG! Trump is gonna cut the coast guard budget. Meanwhile North Korea is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    OMG! Trump is gonna cut the coast guard budget. Meanwhile North Korea is out of control.
    Ok but do you "TRUST" Trump to figure it out correctly??? He and his Defense Secretary (Mathis) and his National Security adviser (another General) doesn't even know where his "Great Armada" is in real time!!! If he get's it "WRONG" we are all going to DIE!!!!!! Yea a rank Amateur with emotions of a teenage girl, is in "CHARGE" with the fate of the world at stake!!! (I'm sure that fact makes everyone feel a whole lot better!!!) Hillary really should look a lot better to most people now, or (I should say people with brains) Her experience, Secretary of State (2nd most important person under the President) and a US Senator and former first lady, if you can't see that, "HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-21-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok but you "TRUST" Trump to figure it out correctly. He and his Defense Secretary (Mathis) and his National Security adviser (another General) doesn't even know where his "Great Armada" is in real time!!! If he get's it "WRONG" we are all going to DIE!!!!!! Yea a rank Amateur with emotions of a teenage girl, is in "CHARGE" with the fate of the world at stake!!! (I'm sure that fact makes everyone feel a whole lot better!!!) Hillary really should look a lot better to most people now, or (I should say people with brains) Her experience, Secretary of State (2nd most important person under the President) and a US Senator and former first lady, if you can't see that, "HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!!"
    What would Hillary do? Go over there with a RESET button? We all know how well that worked

What would Hillary do? Go over there with a RESET button? We all know how well that worked
    Well Comrade Putin, hand picked Trump to be our next President. Why???? Because he hated and feared Hillary!!! That should tell you something!!!!!

Well Comrade Putin, hand picked Trump to be our next President. Why???? Because he hated and feared Hillary!!! That should tell you something!!!!!
    When will you snowflakes realize every country hates the US. They hate everything about it. There is nothing that we can do to change it including a reset button. I did not vote for Obama. But I supported him. When will people start supporting trump. I have never seen so much hatred towards any other president. It's nonsense. The people elected him and remember trump is not a career politician That's a whole another story

When will you snowflakes realize every country hates the US. They hate everything about it. There is nothing that we can do to change it including a reset button. I did not vote for Obama. But I supported him. When will people start supporting trump. I have never seen so much hatred towards any other president. It's nonsense. The people elected him and remember trump is not a career politician That's a whole another story
    Hatred toward any other President!!!!!! (Trump) Were you paying attention when Obama got elected????? Russ Limbaugh the mouth piece for the Heart land of America said the "FIRST" day Obama got elected, "I HOPE THIS PRESIDENT FAILS!!!!!" (Before he did anything!!!) He got sooo much criticism for that, he changed it to, "I hope all of his policy's fails!!!" Then magically (I'm kidding of course) the whole tea party movement was formed, in response to Obama getting elected President!!! A new slogan was also born, said by every Republican politician and supporter. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OBAMA A 1 TERM PRESIDENT!!!! This was all said in the opening weeks of the Obama Presidency!!!!

Were you on vacation in a 3 world country with no access to the news, when all this was happening???? Or maybe you were in a coma perhaps???? If not, you must not have been paying very close attention or you were perhaps suffering from Republican disease???? What is Republican disease??? If you don't know, I'll explain it to you. Republican disease is, "they can do no wrong!!!" But if someone else does the exact same thing as the Republicans just did, that's terrible, that's awful, how could someone else do such a terrible thing!!! The classic example was the Republicans being obstructionist during Obama Presidency. Now when the Democrats do the exact same thing, they are accused of being terrible people. Same thing with your statement about people protesting Presidents Trumps administration. It's pay back time for the Republicans, for they "are" the ones who started it!!!!! What now needs to happen is, both sides need to come to a gentlemen s agreement and act bipartisan and civil to each other. So far Trump has not reached out at all to the Democrats!!! Instead he has done nothing but name calling to them!!!! Wait till he needs them!!! Then judge the man!!! If he acts like an idiot, then he gets what he deserves!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-21-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Clitn can't do no more damage no more, she's outta here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1492800190544.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	49808

C-YA !

Wouldn't wanna be YA!!

sheeeeeyaaaaat! even in her skinny days she was a hippy broad. can you imagine the size of HER muffin top?

Name:	FB_IMG_1492800190544.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	49808

BLeeeaaaACK!

i know one fat boy who's probably yanked the senko to this chunk... since the blue eyed bluegill dumped 'em.

hey goog, how do you and clitn match up? pretty close?

i know we'd need a crane to lift this...

Name:	s922740437601084970_p5_i1_w800.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	49809

but how would that balance beam tip?

any comment goog?

hey d umb s, you got any input on this? you usually have something to say...

fyi

(that's a triple negative in case you dint notice).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 04-21-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Hatred toward any other President!!!!!! (Trump) Were you paying attention when Obama got elected????? Russ Limbaugh the mouth piece of the Heart land of America said the "FIRST" day Obama got elected. "I HOPE THIS PRESIDENT FAILS!!!!!" (Before he did anything!!!) He got sooo much criticism for that, he changed it to, "I hope all his policy's fails!!!" Then Magically (I'm kidding of course) the whole tea party movement was formed, in response to Obama getting elected President!!! A new slogan was also born, said by every Republican politician and supporter. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OBAMA A 1 TERM PRESIDENT!!!! This was all said in the opening weeks of the Obama Presidency!!!!

Were you on vacation in a 3 world country with no access to the news, when all this was happening???? Or maybe you were in a coma perhaps???? If not, you must not have been paying very close attention or you were perhaps suffering from Republican disease???? What is Republican disease??? If you don't know, I'll explain it to you. Republican disease is, "they can do no wrong!!!" But if someone else does the exact same thing as the Republicans just did, that's terrible, that's awful, how could someone else do such a terrible thing!!! The classic example was the Republicans being obstructionist during Obama Presidency. Now when the Democrats do the exact same thing, they are accused of being terrible people. Same thing with your statement about people protesting Presidents Trumps administration. It's pay back time for the Republicans, for they "are" the ones who started it!!!!! What now needs to happen is, both sides need to come to a gentlemen s agreement and act bipartisan and civil to each other. So far Trump has not reached out at all to the Democrats!!! Instead he has done nothing but name calling to them!!!! Wait till he needs them!!! Then judge the man!!! If he acts like an idiot, then he gets what he deserves!!!!
    I didn't see any protests when Obama was elected. Now the dems are road blocking. Rush Limbaugh is a dumb *** anyways. Who cares what he says. I never seen anyone protest Obama walking around with a sign @ not my president. It's rediculous. Why aren't these protestors at work at 2 o'clock on a Tuesday. Oh. And support my president. I supported yours. Until he totally f**** me on my healthcare.

I didn't see any protests when Obama was elected. Now the dems are road blocking. Rush Limbaugh is a dumb *** anyways. Who cares what he says. I never seen anyone protest Obama walking around with a sign @ not my president. It's rediculous. Why aren't these protestors at work at 2 o'clock on a Tuesday. Oh. And support my president. I supported yours. Until he totally f**** me on my healthcare.
    Russ Limbaugh and Fox News got President Trump elected in the Red States and the Rust Belt. Remember Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes, yet we now have President Trump as our Commander in Chief. This whole discussion started over North Korea. I hope it play's out well for humanity's sake. If it doesn't, it will probably be blamed on President Trump decisions, on how he dealt with the Fat kid in North Korea!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-21-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Russ Limbaugh and Fox News got President Trump elected in the Red States and the Rust Belt. Remember Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes, yet we now have President Trump as our Commander in Chief. This whole discussion started over North Korea. I hope it play's out well for humanity's sake. If it doesn't, it will probably be blamed on President Trump decisions, on how he dealt with the Fat kid in North Korea!!!
    No. Obama care got trump elected. And trump was handed this s** storm let's see how it plays out. If North Korea makes a move we will turn North Korea into a dirt parking lot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast