Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Kids derby at mile square

Default Kids derby at mile square

Who's going my kid and bait want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jpainter View Post
    Who's going my kid and bait want to go.
    What I heard they are stocking catfish. So if that is true get some marshmallows and mealworms for the m&m combo.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    What I heard they are stocking catfish. So if that is true get some marshmallows and mealworms for the m&m combo.
    We are going early Sunday morning. Stop by and say Hello if you are there. We are easy to spot, Glenn will be the tallest guy there guarantee. I'll be fishing with a bobber and wearing a cap with a picture with a catfish on it.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    We are going early Sunday morning. Stop by and say Hello if you are there. We are easy to spot, Glenn will be the tallest guy there guarantee. I'll be fishing with a bobber and wearing a cap with a picture with a catfish on it.
    I thought it was Saturday. I'll c u there I'll have an Australian Shepard with me

Quote Originally Posted by jpainter View Post
    I thought it was Saturday. I'll c u there I'll have an Australian Shepard with me
    The derby is it's self Saturday. Great if you have a kid to participate, but if you don't who wants to fish in the middle of the day (too hot) and realllyyy crowded!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-16-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Incredibly successful event, I hope you enjoyed it as much as my fellow Team 57 members did!

TD

Is there food at these events? Someone should bring a food truck...

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Is there food at these events? Someone should bring a food truck...
    Free hotdogs n chips for the kids, if you are interested for next year's event PM me and I can help get you in touch with someone that plans this event.

Hope you are well Marley!

TD