Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flipping and Pitching Lake Perris

I agree with Rabbito. I was at Perris today and the Bass are everywhere and eager to bite. If you want to catch bed fish in the brush, they will be there. If you want a reaction bite, it will be there (but it will be better in the coming weeks). The flooded brush is all over the south and east as the water continues to rise, so there are no "spots" right now. Sat/Sun you will have to deal with the lake lice, but in the mid-week, go get em. Now is the time to enjoy Bass fishing with friends and Family. I'm glad I got another day on the water with my Dad. Now if my homie would leave Casitas and see what Perris is all about...We only have so many Springs to fish. I also can't wait for Summer!!!
    Last edited by FishinTheIE; 03-17-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Is flipping and pitching casting out 50ft?
    Or is that casting?
    Also is that a good song?

These are just questions I have

Once again...have to agree with Rabbito. Only some pitching and some flipping. Song very suspect. Not my first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheIE View Post
    I also can't wait for Summer!!!
    Why? so you can catch one fish per trip?

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheIE View Post
    Once again...have to agree with Rabbito. Only some pitching and some flipping. Song very suspect. Not my first choice.
    That song in that vid is suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbito View Post
    Is flipping and pitching casting out 50ft?
    Or is that casting?
    Also is that a good song?

These are just questions I have
    Hey Rabbito, those first few are neither flipping or pitching. This is me poking fun at my friends. That's why in the description it talks about being back seated. It's all fun!
    Just thought the song went with the video.
    Last edited by BucketFishing; 04-04-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Hope you're not planning on fishing in that spot for a while.
    Not trying to bash, but boy is it going to get a beat down.
    I will be out there this weekend fishing. I'm not to worried about others fishing in this area. I've fished this pattern for the last month and have done very well.
    There are a number of other ways to catch fish right now that I can turn to. In the last week there have been a number of boats move in to shallow water.

To everyone that posted and enjoyed the video, thank you!
    It is my goal this year to film everyday on the water. Have a number of clips so far and will be working on a new video or two. I guess I can't wait until all the critics respond.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketFishing View Post
    I'm not to worried about others fishing in this area
    And you shouldn't be, everybody on here all worried about giving up their secrets, guess what they don't have no secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbito View Post
    And you shouldn't be, everybody on here all worried about giving up their secrets, guess what they don't have no secrets
    +1 There are no secrets at Perris. The entire lake is a community hole lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast