Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flipping and Pitching Lake Perris

Default Flipping and Pitching Lake Perris

Flipping for bass at Lake Perris.
    When your friends are Heathens and block you from fishing. This is how to catch fish from the backseat.
    Can't believe the number of fish that broke off on straight braid. Always check your line!

Nice was out there this past sunday with my son and nephew...was killing it out there by the weeds as well...nice vid...thanks for sharing

Hope you're not planning on fishing in that spot for a while.
    Not trying to bash, but boy is it going to get a beat down.

Was there for a week, water is up, so much cover available. That spot may well still get hammered though.

Hey Bucketfishing I would like to say thanks for that awesome post. Sounds like a cpl guys had a negative tone in their reply... This is the type of thread anglers like them, and myself, like to see. This video will help anglers learn how to set up and how to pitch and flip in realtime conditions like we have. I recently made a post myself that left me wondering if I should have given up so much info... in the end I thought why not? We should all help each other do what we love because at the end of the day fishing is fun... it's what we love to do... that's why we read and hopefully post stuff here. Nice job man thanks for a great video that was cool! Big Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
    Hey Bucketfishing I would like to say thanks for that awesome post. Sounds like a cpl guys had a negative tone in their reply... This is the type of thread anglers like them, and myself, like to see. This video will help anglers learn how to set up and how to pitch and flip in realtime conditions like we have. I recently made a post myself that left me wondering if I should have given up so much info... in the end I thought why not? We should all help each other do what we love because at the end of the day fishing is fun... it's what we love to do... that's why we read and hopefully post stuff here. Nice job man thanks for a great video that was cool! Big Ed!
    If you call truth negativity then I'm sorry for the "negativity", but it's a fact these days that your spots get hammered if you post and to me that's the negative why people aren't posting not responses like mine. Wasn't sure if he's had the pleasure yet of posting a great video or report and then going back to find 30 boats on it. This time of year you can bet there will be at least 50 boats inline to get in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
    I have to agree 100% Big Ed. My son and I just started bass fishing a year ago after trout fishing our whole lives. I try to acquire as much information as possible. I watch videos, read articles, hired a guide etc. In other words, I work to get better, because it ain't no fun if you don't catch fish. I'll take any and all tips I can get. Awesome post!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    If you call truth negativity then I'm sorry for the "negativity", but it's a fact these days that your spots get hammered if you post and to me that's the negative why people aren't posting not responses like mine. Wasn't sure if he's had the pleasure yet of posting a great video or report and then going back to find 30 boats on it. This time of year you can bet there will be at least 50 boats inline to get in tomorrow.
    It was going to get hammered anyway...its that time of the year...

Perris is just different. It's close to everywhere. If I was in a rental and had not fished the place in a year, I guarantee I would have found them. The lake is just small and fishes small. It's the way Perris is.
    A shallow pointy looking area off the bank with sparse reeds and stick ups is a target for anyone.

If you are worried about affecting the biggest of females by hammering them too much, too late. The biggest are long gone from the spawn, as in socal the first wave with the biggest females happens in Feb.

Now some larger places like DVL, you could shoot vid without any horizon shown and keep a place secret.....It is that big. The pros would find it next weekend though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post

It's spring, bass are all over the shallows

There are no "spots" this time of year

Nice vid
    Glad you posted!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast