Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Can't land one !

Default Can't land one !

Went out yesterday hoping the truck would show but never did so started to chuck and walk the punker along the damn fished the same spot for quite a while and last cast and the spot I get blow up 20 feet from shore twitched it two more times and bam hooked up 10 ft from shore as soon as I connected he turned and punker shot out like a rubber band checked it out and bent hook !!! Drag too tight !!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbkOFVgiP7/

The truck dumped the trout from the west ramp not the main ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirpers98 View Post
    Went out yesterday hoping the truck would show but never did so started to chuck and walk the punker along the damn fished the same spot for quite a while and last cast and the spot I get blow up 20 feet from shore twitched it two more times and bam hooked up 10 ft from shore as soon as I connected he turned and punker shot out like a rubber band checked it out and bent hook !!! Drag too tight !!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbkOFVgiP7/
    That must of been a huge fish to bent the hook like that!

How has the striper fishing been on the Dam since the lake refilled back to capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by tommibear View Post
    That must of been a huge fish to bent the hook like that!

How has the striper fishing been on the Dam since the lake refilled back to capacity?
    It's been better than last season at least for me