Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVL water level site?

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    based on the last elevation posted on the CDEC website and my elevation conversion spreadsheet DVL is at 1720' which is 36' from full pool.
    Where did you find an elevation on the CDEC website?

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Where did you find an elevation on the CDEC website?
    elevation is not available on the CDEC website. I have a spreadsheet that lays out the lake elevation in 0.01 foot increments based on the storage (acre feet) within the lake. 640,000 AF equates to 1720' elevation.

elevation is not available on the CDEC website. I have a spreadsheet that lays out the lake elevation in 0.01 foot increments based on the storage (acre feet) within the lake. 640,000 AF equates to 1720' elevation.
    Would you be willing to share the spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Would you be willing to share the spreadsheet?
    I did not author the spreadsheet, so it is not for me to share. Sorry

I did not author the spreadsheet, so it is not for me to share. Sorry
    That's OK. I have been able to find enough data points in the history listing elevation and storage to get a good graph.

Here is your capacity; http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/p...s=DMV&type=res
    Here is really the only link you need because you can get all your info starting here; http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/s...station_id=DMV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12