Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Brother report

Default Brother report

My brother fished Havasu this weekend for smallmouth and largemouth and said he did okay. Water temperature was a little cool, but he managed to catch some quality largemouth and one smallmouth. He told me he lost a good fish to a fish structure, but that is fishing. His largest largemouth was on a crawdad crankbait at about 5 lbs. Get ready for the spring season and go fish.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfish View Post
    My brother fished Havasu this weekend for smallmouth and largemouth and said he did okay. Water temperature was a little cool, but he managed to catch some quality largemouth and one smallmouth. He told me he lost a good fish to a fish structure, but that is fishing. His largest largemouth was on a crawdad crankbait at about 5 lbs. Get ready for the spring season and go fish.
    Awesome news, I will be fishing Havasu/Parker next week for a couple days. Hoping they'll be pushed up spawning by then. Looks like some warm weather headed that way this week!