Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris is getting HOT!!!!

Default Perris is getting HOT!!!!

I fished the Sunday ABA event at Perris with my partner Ed and we crushed them... We had about 16+ Keepers and caught fish on both reaction baits and plastics.. We weighed 18 1/4 lbs for our FOUR BASS limit... The top weights were very tight so we ended up in 5th place for the day.. in fact there were 4 teams in the 18lb range then the winning team weighing 20lbs..
    Its obvious by those top weights that the lake is getting REALLY HOT!!!

I also fished the ABA tourney at DVL this past Saturday and Carissa and I smashed them!!!

We had about 18-20 Keepers and we culled about 7 times...by the end of the day our five bass limit weighed 20.55 lbs which was good enough for 2nd place on the day....

We caught all of our fish in 8-12 ft of water on plastics... Our big bass of the day weighed 6.06 lbs and it ate a 4 1/2 inch Gee Gee Bait... the color is Corpatone... Its the best color going on DVL right now fyi..

The Bass are starting to chew so nows a good time to get out there to either lake...... If youre interested in a guide trip just call me and book your trip...

If you want to learn how to Bedfish DVL is the lake to come with me on a trip to because they are coming up to spawn as we speak...the bass are also on some beds at Perris as well so call me And Ill get you dialed in and you can hammer some bedfish..

If you want to get on some REALLY fun reaction bites with a couple different reaction techniques or if you like slowing down and catching them on plastics...Or if you just want to fish deep still then Perris is the right choice because there is a ton going on there and the bite is on fire... Call and book your trip to either lake.... I personally like Perris right now but DVL isn't far behind... Just more going on to my liking at Perris for the next couple weeks..

here's a picture of some of Me and Carissa's limit from DVL Saturday

And here is Ed and My limit from Sunday

The weather is getting good and the conditions are right...Call me and lets go smash them!!!

Follow me on Facebook@ Pete Marino Fishing
    and you can check out my website @ PeteMarinoGuideService.com

(909) 241-8283

Pete

Pete - Nice!!! does DVL and Perris trade accept each others tags? Was thinking of going to perris one day then DVL the next. Thanks

yes they do accept each others tags..