Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Wlure unboxing

Default Wlure unboxing

Good evening everyone!
    After many purchases made online I found a website where you can buy good quality Chinese lure.

They have a really good swim, quality treble hook and they are very cheap!

I leave the unboxing video that I put on my channel, as usual I invite you to subscribe and leave a like

That's awesome that you have great reviews for knock off lures made in China.

My experiences are a bit different from yours:

1. You'll spend half the day trying to tune those hardbaits in order to get them to swim correctly. And when you do and happen to catch a fish, you'll be spending the next few hours trying to tune them to get them to swim right. I'd cut them off to save myself the headache and troubles.

2. Finish looks great until you either a. catch a fish or b. make a long cast that missed your intended target and hits a tree or anything solid. Then you'll have chipping, and ultimately a peeling paint job.

3. Quality hooks and o rings? Not the baits I've had the option to give away. You best be swapping that hardware unless you're using the baits to chase down the bluegills and tommy cods from the local ponds. And if these companies are trying to push a ripped off design that isn't balanced by tricking people by telling anglers that they're using 'quality hardware,' then they've vastly cut corners elsewhere.

4. I will overlook companies who outright copy and steal other innovative companies' designs, all while under cutting them with production, labor and hardware costs in order to make a few cents.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's awesome that you have great reviews for knock off lures made in China.

My experiences are a bit different from yours:

1. You'll spend half the day trying to tune those hardbaits in order to get them to swim correctly. And when you do and happen to catch a fish, you'll be spending the next few hours trying to tune them to get them to swim right. I'd cut them off to save myself the headache and troubles.

2. Finish looks great until you either a. catch a fish or b. make a long cast that missed your intended target and hits a tree or anything solid. Then you'll have chipping, and ultimately a peeling paint job.

3. Quality hooks and o rings? Not the baits I've had the option to give away. You best be swapping that hardware unless you're using the baits to chase down the bluegills and tommy cods from the local ponds. And if these companies are trying to push a ripped off design that isn't balanced by tricking people by telling anglers that they're using 'quality hardware,' then they've vastly cut corners elsewhere.

4. I will overlook companies who outright copy and steal other innovative companies' designs, all while under cutting them with production, labor and hardware costs in order to make a few cents.
    Thank you Ralph Nader!!!! lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by teo890 View Post
    Good evening everyone!
    After many purchases made online I found a website where you can buy good quality Chinese lure.

They have a really good swim, quality treble hook and they are very cheap!

I leave the unboxing video that I put on my channel, as usual I invite you to subscribe and leave a like

I've purchased a lot from WLure, and still use many of the lures. They are a great bargain.