Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Long term thinking huh? Yet here you were already calling the doom and gloom. I am not waiting on pins and needles for a response from you guys because I have a life to live so excuse me if I dont respond immediately but it looks like in a short time it has rebounded so what now are we predicting what it will be next week? How about a dire prediction for 2022 Nostradamus.
    Funny you should mention 2022. I saw a prediction on that was suppose to be the date the bottom falls out of the economy!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Funny you should mention 2022. I saw a prediction on that was suppose to be the date the bottom falls out of the economy!
    Where’s the BLUE WAVE?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Where’s the BLUE WAVE?
    Apparently, it knocked you unconscious and gave you amnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Apparently, it knocked you unconscious and gave you amnesia.
    Did they get the senate?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Where’s the BLUE WAVE?
    See my thread tomorrow. Surf's up Baby!

Republicans only had to win 9 out of 35 races to maintain their majority in the Senate. That was the worst map for Democrats to overcome in over 100 years (due to their good year in 2012). The next two cycles, 2020 and 2022, will be a totally different story.

As it is, Democrats did in fact win the large majority of Senate races, with a few still up in the air as of this time.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859