Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Salamander Sinkers  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hence the indictments and ongoing investigation.

You have no way of determining the degree to which the meddling influenced the overall vote.

And once again, applying your previous logic, campaigning didn't affect the election either.
    Indicting Russians. Pfffft. Great job everyone

You have no way of determining the degree to which the meddling influenced the overall vote.

And once again, applying your previous logic, campaigning didn't affect the election either.
    Campaigning had everything to do with it. Hillary had no agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Indicting Russians. Pfffft.
    Once again:

Yes itís criminal.

Campaigning had everything to do with it.
    I wasn't the arguing against the effect of campaigning.

What I said was, applying your own previous logic, campaigning wouldn't have affected the election.

Once again:

What I said was, applying your own previous logic, campaigning wouldn't have affected the election.
    Campaigning had a huge affect... effect on the campaign. You are blind if you didnít see it

Campaigning had a huge affect... effect on the campaign. You are blind if you didn’t see it
    Once again:

What I said was, applying your own previous logic of anecdotal evidence, campaigning wouldn't have affected the election.

Once again:

What I said was, applying your own previous logic of anecdotal evidence, campaigning wouldn't have affected the election.
    Ok. Got it.

[QUOTE=CHUCKY;794195]
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I would like to comment on your Facebook thought. You feel a post on Facebook wouldn't change your mind on how to vote. I'm sure that is true because you live and probably grow up in California. When I was a great White hunter rambling through North America in quest of Big game. I came up with a conclusion after meeting many people in different parts of the country. If you weren't from the Left coast or New England you were probably a xxxx!! (I came to that conclusion in my late 20's) So yes you would not be influenced with your CA education, but I wouldn't bet money on people from those 3 swing states which changed the election!!!![/QUOTEwas this when you shot your mountain lion?
    The same time period. (1986)

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Sorry Brenty Boy , and still not your president IN THE LEFT CORNER!!! HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON!! Now bringing you back to your regularly scheduled programming, the multiple stages of "SHUN" STARTING with......collusion, obstruction, confusion, admission it's almost over and tada....desperation!
    Good god you're stupid platehead.

Brenty boy old chap, do you remember in school when the teacher would remind students there are no stupid questions. Well she lied, your original question was beyond stoopid

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Good god you're stupid platehead.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728