Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Mueller report is 'almost certain to be anti-climactic,'

Reports: Mueller could complete Russia investigation by mid-February

Mueller’s long-awaited report may not be as shocking as it has been built up to be - at least according to ABC News correspondent Jonathan Karl.

Karl’s been told by sources close to the investigation that the report into Russian interference in the 2016 election and any possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Moscow is “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

"There have been expectations building, for over a year, But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."

"Look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report. Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation," Karl continued. "He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing on the central question of: Was there any collusion with the Russians to meddle in the elections? Was there any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing?

There’s been no indication of that."

Karl’s comments come after the New York Times reported that the FBI opened an investigation into whether Trump was working on behalf of Russia in 2017 following the president’s dismissal of former FBI director James Comey.

Trump called Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro and told her that the newspaper’s report was “insulting." "I think it's the most insulting thing I've ever been asked,” Trump told her when asked if he had ever worked on behalf of Russia.

Here is a post from one of my Facebook friends:

"Let's say I am driving through the farm country of Iowa.(Or any rural area in the Midwest).
    I have never been to Iowa and I have no map or GPS. How will I find the place I am looking for?
    I want to find and photograph this old church. I stop at a small gas station and get the following information from the elderly fellow in the overalls:
    "Go down this here road about three miles. On the right you'll see an old farmhouse with a red barn. Turn left until you hit a covered bridge. Cross it and turn right till you come to large corn field. Keep going straight till you see a sign that says, RR crossing. Turn left after you cross and you will see the little church straight ahead".
    And it worked, I have followed the signposts and I have arrived at the little church.
    Signposts.
    Signposts which, if followed, lead us to where we must go.
    What are the signposts we must logically follow when we ask ourselves the following, disturbing question:
    Is Donald Trump working, wittingly or unwittingly, for Russia?
    Here are the signposts I see:
    1. Trump is a known liar, a man with no integrity and no character. He has cheated and lied his way through life. He has no compassion or concern for other people. That is who he is. He is not an intelligent man and has scorn for the intellectual. He is lazy and has no desire to learn. A man like this would be a perfect useful idiot for Putin.
    2.He wants to remove us rom NATO. An unthinkable idea for any other president.
    3. He is dismantling our democratic institutions. He is rolling back things which have kept us environmentally safe and healthy for decades.
    4. He discredits and scorns our intelligence institutions like the CIA and FBI.
    5. He is withdrawing our troops from Syria much too quickly.
    6. He has caused serious chaos and anxiety in the country and has shut down the government to get his way.
    7. He has put us into serious debt.
    8. He has alienated us from our long term allies.
    9. He wants to lift sanctions on a Russian oligarch who interfered in our election.
    10. When he was told that Russia had interfered in our election, he was not shocked or upset, but asked how he could spin it to his advantage.
    All of these things, and many more, all equally troubling and alarming, are ideas which Vladimir Putin, murderer and former KGB agent, would have loved to see happen. Trump is obliging him. He has been obliging him since day one, and possibly years before we had any idea he would want to be president.
    I know where these signposts lead me, just as surely as the signposts I described would lead me to a little church in Iowa.
    I believe we need to remove this man from the office he lied his way into.
    He is not working for us, he is doing Putin's bidding."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3084648957_26230fa254_b.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	51816

You got your fresh bag of balloons...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1699.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	51818

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black

Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of “white privilege” during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.

The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

“I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,” Webb said.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin – who also hosts CBS’ “Face the Truth.”

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

The Fox Nation host then explained that he was actually black.

“I stand corrected,” Martin said.

Webb scolded Martin for running with an “assumption" and she then blamed her team for providing inaccurate information.

“That’s actually insulting,” Webb said.

“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”

CNN, libtards lol. At least there was an acknowledgement of fault, ahahh

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Here is a post from one of my Facebook friends:

"Let's say I am driving through the farm country of Iowa.(Or any rural area in the Midwest).
    I have never been to Iowa and I have no map or GPS. How will I find the place I am looking for?
    I want to find and photograph this old church. I stop at a small gas station and get the following information from the elderly fellow in the overalls:
    "Go down this here road about three miles. On the right you'll see an old farmhouse with a red barn. Turn left until you hit a covered bridge. Cross it and turn right till you come to large corn field. Keep going straight till you see a sign that says, RR crossing. Turn left after you cross and you will see the little church straight ahead".
    And it worked, I have followed the signposts and I have arrived at the little church.
    Signposts.
    Signposts which, if followed, lead us to where we must go.
    What are the signposts we must logically follow when we ask ourselves the following, disturbing question:
    Is Donald Trump working, wittingly or unwittingly, for Russia?
    Here are the signposts I see:
    1. Trump is a known liar, a man with no integrity and no character. He has cheated and lied his way through life. He has no compassion or concern for other people. That is who he is. He is not an intelligent man and has scorn for the intellectual. He is lazy and has no desire to learn. A man like this would be a perfect useful idiot for Putin.
    2.He wants to remove us rom NATO. An unthinkable idea for any other president.
    3. He is dismantling our democratic institutions. He is rolling back things which have kept us environmentally safe and healthy for decades.
    4. He discredits and scorns our intelligence institutions like the CIA and FBI.
    5. He is withdrawing our troops from Syria much too quickly.
    6. He has caused serious chaos and anxiety in the country and has shut down the government to get his way.
    7. He has put us into serious debt.
    8. He has alienated us from our long term allies.
    9. He wants to lift sanctions on a Russian oligarch who interfered in our election.
    10. When he was told that Russia had interfered in our election, he was not shocked or upset, but asked how he could spin it to his advantage.
    All of these things, and many more, all equally troubling and alarming, are ideas which Vladimir Putin, murderer and former KGB agent, would have loved to see happen. Trump is obliging him. He has been obliging him since day one, and possibly years before we had any idea he would want to be president.
    I know where these signposts lead me, just as surely as the signposts I described would lead me to a little church in Iowa.
    I believe we need to remove this man from the office he lied his way into.
    He is not working for us, he is doing Putin's bidding."
    While I realize that all of this is very telling, unfortunately, once a Trump supporter, always a Trump supporter.

What am I seeing is an influx of individuals (one really) who is trying their best to steer the topic of conversation to something else, while no one else on his side tries to assist.

You realize why that person overlooked your entire thread and tried to bury it with two of their own, never once trying to engage or respond to anything you said?

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071