Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Between Manafort and Cohen. This is going to get real ugly for Trump real quick.

The days of reckoning are fast approaching for Trump and company, Brent.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 11-29-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    The days of reckoning are fast approaching for Trump and company, Brent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Between Manafort and Cohen. This is going to get real ugly for Trump real quick.
    I love how Cohen's lies to Congress fit a weird pattern. What's up with everyone associated to Trump "forgetting" or out right lying when it comes to contacts with Russian officials, developers, emissaries, or oligarchs? Love how it's a consistent problem across his top aides, that only seems to occur when the subject is Russia.

But of course, we'll get the "Fake News, lock her up, MS13, the economy is great, I'm the most intelligent person that has walked the earth...." that the Trumptards will eat up. I mean, they're still chanting, "Lock her up," when Ivanka did the same thing. That's how moronic these dotards are.

I think the only thing I believe that has come outta Comrade Cheeto's mouth was when he said he could stand in Times Square and shoot people, and he wouldn't lose any supporters.

That says a lot.

The thing I like is knowing , that NONE of this will fall back on the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourtogo View Post
    The thing I like is knowing , that NONE of this will fall back on the President.
    Of course not, he's Donald J. Trump, super genius. He's smart enough to keep a lot of individuals below him to handle his ahem, affairs.

Then again, if he is a truly is a dumbass....

He's a stable genius, doncha know? All of his apparent impulsivity, instability and stupidity is just an act to fool people into underestimating him. LOL That's what his handlers want people to think, anyway.

Pres untouchable. Try again in 2020. Thanks for playing boys and quggas

You guys remember Steve Bannon?

Part of the "I only hire the best" President?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/sex...speaking-gigs/

I seriously cannot make this up any longer.

Good to see the Chucksters emerge from his hibernation to give wonderful insight to the thread.

All we need now is the SteelPlate and his deflection game so I can get the last square on my BINGO sheet.

Then we have this:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's confidant Roger Stone is telling congressional committees that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony.
    And remember this?

"If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida in September.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
    And the Trumptards keep marching in.....

Ivanka did the same thing... i don't remember a subpoena for Ivankas email and I don't remember her taking a hammer and smashing her hard drive AFTER a subpoena to save them. Yeah it's the same thing IDIOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I love how Cohen's lies to Congress fit a weird pattern. What's up with everyone associated to Trump "forgetting" or out right lying when it comes to contacts with Russian officials, developers, emissaries, or oligarchs? Love how it's a consistent problem across his top aides, that only seems to occur when the subject is Russia.

But of course, we'll get the "Fake News, lock her up, MS13, the economy is great, I'm the most intelligent person that has walked the earth...." that the Trumptards will eat up. I mean, they're still chanting, "Lock her up," when Ivanka did the same thing. That's how moronic these dotards are.

I think the only thing I believe that has come outta Comrade Cheeto's mouth was when he said he could stand in Times Square and shoot people, and he wouldn't lose any supporters.

That says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Ivanka did the same thing... i don't remember a subpoena for Ivankas email and I don't remember her taking a hammer and smashing her hard drive AFTER a subpoena to save them. Yeah it's the same thing IDIOT.
    Thanks for avoiding everything else, SteelPlate.

Just as I said.

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast