Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Wishing for failure in 2020 Tucker?? Banking on your libbie financial analysts to be right? I'm living in the here and now with this economy and it's doing well.
    Why would you want to be RIGHT in this case? I get it you worked your A@@ off and you have no nest egg to look forward but that's no reason to cheer on for the failure of an economy, that's mighty curmudgeonly of you. Keep your $50 and check back in 2020.

can't
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I don't know if you know this, but I like to put my money where my mouth is! I'll make a prediction on where the GDP growth rate is for the entire year in 2020. (a half a point spread) You then make your prediction and the closest one wins! If you are the winner, I'll send you an $50 gift card to your favorite restaurant. If I win, I want you to admit on FNN, that you underestimated how smart While E. Coyote really is. My prediction is for a GDP growth rate in 2020 at (2.2-2.7) percent rate. (A little better then Obama got) If you choose to play, make your prediction now.:

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Wishing for failure in 2020 Tucker?? Banking on your libbie financial analysts to be right? I'm living in the here and now with this economy and it's doing well.
    Why would you want to be RIGHT in this case? I get it you worked your A@@ off and you have no nest egg to look forward but that's no reason to cheer on for the failure of an economy, that's mighty curmudgeonly of you. Keep your $50 and check back in 2020.

can't
    Steelhead, you're great! Just when I was going to start a new thread, you just feed me the lines! lol Here is the problem with you but more importantly the Republican party. (including Trump) YOU PEOPLE ARE SHORT TERM THINKERS!!!!! What about tomorrow and beyond??? That's where we differ! lol

Trump this week complained about the Feds raising interest rates. That's what you do, when things are going along really well for the economy. If a Recession hits which every Republican President has had one in their Presidency.

You do 2 things.

1.Lower interest rates. You can't lower interest rates when it's already Free money! (that's what Trump doesn't understand) That's why you raise them when things are moving along nicely! So you can lower them when things get tough! (which they always will)

2. Deficit spend to get you out of the hole your in. (that's what Obama did and kept reducing that number as the economy improved) The problem is, the Republicans just did that with their tax give away. (tax cut) You don't do that when things are going along nicely, Trump and the Republicans are Morons for what they just did! That's how a Depression happens! You don't have any tools to fight off a Recession when it hits and it turns into a Depression! People seem to forget what happened in the decade prior to the great Depression of the 1930's. It was called the roaring 20's! (the economy was great) Then it turned into the great Depression! Sound a little familiar??? Trump and the Republican Congress are setting us up for some real ugly times. (crack an economic book if you don't believe me)

So quit thinking short term! A Depression won't only effect Republicans (which their the Morons who caused it) but it will effect everyone including Democrats!

p.s. Steelhead, I've got a million dollars in assets for my retirement. (Plus S.S.) I was an Independent businessman all my life, so I don't have any kind of pension coming my way. So if the economy goes to "Hell" so do my assets! So I don't need some Republican retards (no offense to the Mentally challenged) in office sending me to the Soup kitchen in my retirement!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-19-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Let's give Steelplate a break.

In any case, Steelplate, care to explain this Saudi Arabia issue with issue with us?

(We're also playing a drinking game, and counting how many deflections you use. Using Obama means we take 2 shots.)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Let's give Steelplate a break.

In any case, Steelplate, care to explain this Saudi Arabia issue with issue with us?

(We're also playing a drinking game, and counting how many deflections you use. Using Obama means we take 2 shots.)
    Well, apparently the cat's got Steelplate's tongue.

We'll move onto something that the Steelplate has knowledge with before, since this economy is making him millions.

Since our economy is doing so well for us middle class folk, care to explain this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-markets-wrap

Well, apparently the cat's got Steelplate's tongue.

We'll move onto something that the Steelplate has knowledge with before, since this economy is making him millions.

Since our economy is doing so well for us middle class folk, care to explain this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-markets-wrap
    Remember what Trump said about the stock market. That's his report card! So it the stocks don't rebound a lot in the next 2 months. Trump will get a bad report card for all of 2018!

Remember what Trump said about the stock market. That's his report card! So it the stocks don't rebound a lot in the next 2 months. Trump will get a bad report card for all of 2018!
    Thank eTucks, but I was talking to Steelplate.

As I've said before, it seems that every time a tough question is asked to our esteemed conservative friends, and you interject, suddenly they forget the question in hand and then begin answering your cupcake questions and then create their own straw men.

C'est la vie, I guess.

Thank eTucks, but I was talking to Steelplate.

As I've said before, it seems that every time a tough question is asked to our esteemed conservative friends, and you interject, suddenly they forget the question in hand and then begin answering your cupcake questions and then create their own straw men.

C'est la vie, I guess.
    Sorry but when I smoke him out in the next day or 2. I'll be sure to get his response on the stock market!

Sorry but when I smoke him out in the next day or 2. I'll be sure to get his response on the stock market!
    Yeah, you do that.

Sessions!?

We hardly knew you!

And the Keebler Elf goes back to his tree.

Long term thinking huh? Yet here you were already calling the doom and gloom. I am not waiting on pins and needles for a response from you guys because I have a life to live so excuse me if I dont respond immediately but it looks like in a short time it has rebounded so what now are we predicting what it will be next week? How about a dire prediction for 2022 Nostradamus.

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast