Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

High Tech Trickery... I can't compete with that, no, seriously, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You could've at least threw in a Chuck Schumer in there so that your list of congress people aren't all women of color.

Pattern? Or weird coincidence....
    7. nancy pelosi
    8.joe biden
    9.elizabeth warren
    Either way they all suck equally.

Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post

But, since you seem to be the only person engaged into any type of discussion, what are your thoughts about all the investigations going on?

Trump campaign
    Trump transition team
    Trump inauguration team
    Trump administration
    Trump Organization
    Trump Foundation

Witch hunt? Fake news? What ye say?

Quote Originally Posted by fREloader View Post

Investigations. I don't think "my thoughts" will change anything. Do you? I prefer to wait for an investigation's conclusion. It's the conclusion that really matters anyway. I can see how hurt you all are about Trump campaign Trump transition team Trump inauguration team Trump administration Trump Organization Trump Foundation.

Don't worry, someday he won't be your president.

Lots of barking, but from all of that, you're response is saying, "I'm responding to your responses."

Essentially, you didn't say one thing on the issue at hand.

I'll give you another chance, because finally there is someone interesting here.

What are your thoughts about all the investigations going on?

Trump campaign
    Trump transition team
    Trump inauguration team
    Trump administration
    Trump Organization
    Trump Foundation

You seem to be missing the point that my opinion of you shouldn't matter, just as my opinion of all that is Trump doesn't matter either. (Even if you give me a billion chances) It just doesn't matter. If you're asking what's going to happen to Trump? I have no clue, same as you. No one really knows until it happens.

The topic at hand? is the game that I'm currently playing with the All Knowing, All Seeing Democrats here. Do you guys really know what's going to happen? Like, can you see the future?

You seem to keep wanting to play my game, I can go on all day pushing MY agenda, does it matter? It seems to matter to you LOL!

Hey shade,

Was it you that didn't follow this line of thought? Did a image pop into your head and trigger you? I'm so sorry bud (AGAIN!). (How many times do I need to apologize to shade? Can't this guy be a man and accept my apologies?)

I'm truly sorry you guys lost the election, but don't worry, SOMEDAY he won't be your president! You'll be able to vote for a real American soon, rah rah rah Warren! She'll get in, are you going to vote for her? Ahhhah.

Pssst! Notice that I didn't have to make up a FAKE cut n paste to prove my point... that's something I leave to CNN, MSNBC and the libtards, btw, that'd be you.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    7. nancy pelosi
    8.joe biden
    9.elizabeth warren
    Either way they all suck equally.

There you go, Chuck!

Now you don't look like the d!ck.

Hey shade,

Was it you that didn't follow this line of thought? Did a image pop into your head and trigger you? I'm so sorry bud (AGAIN!). (How many times do I need to apologize to shade? Can't this guy be a man and accept my apologies?)

I'm truly sorry you guys lost the election, but don't worry, SOMEDAY he won't be your president! You'll be able to vote for a real American soon, rah rah rah Warren! She'll get in, are you going to vote for her? Ahhhah.

Pssst! Notice that I didn't have to make up a FAKE cut n paste to prove my point... that's something I leave to CNN, MSNBC and the libtards, btw, that'd be you.

LOL
    Weren't you the guy that cannot read a simple sentence in English?

Awesome.

Go create a new screen name, chump. You already showed your true colors.

There you go, Chuck!

Now you don't look like the d!ck.

Weren't you the guy that cannot read a simple sentence in English?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-27-17-47-13.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	51790

Awesome.

Go create a new screen name, chump. You already showed your true colors.
    Awesome?

Lol

You love this color. ahah

Name:	il_570xN.1782912661_idde.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	51791

Last edited by fREloader; 01-09-2019 at 09:11 PM.

A solitary tear was flowing down my cheek.

Thank you for that amazing piece of Americana, fREe.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A solitary tear was flowing down my cheek.

Thank you for that amazing piece of Americana, fREe.

Name:	6ae29120ce741f3976ca6a7a14a118ba--le-clown-clown-faces.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	51793.................................
    YW, anytime shade.
    Last edited by fREloader; 01-10-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Name:	6ae29120ce741f3976ca6a7a14a118ba--le-clown-clown-faces.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	51793.................................
    You learn how to read yet?

But, since you seem to be the only person engaged into any type of discussion, what are your thoughts about all the investigations going on?

Trump campaign
    Trump transition team
    Trump inauguration team
    Trump administration
    Trump Organization
    Trump Foundation

Investigations. I don't think "my thoughts" will change anything. Do you? I prefer to wait for an investigation's conclusion. It's the conclusion that really matters anyway. I can see how hurt you all are about Trump campaign Trump transition team Trump inauguration team Trump administration Trump Organization Trump Foundation.

Don't worry, someday he won't be your president.

Lots of barking, but from all of that, you're response is saying, "I'm responding to your responses."

Essentially, you didn't say one thing on the issue at hand.

I'll give you another chance, because finally there is someone interesting here.

What are your thoughts about all the investigations going on?

Trump campaign
    Trump transition team
    Trump inauguration team
    Trump administration
    Trump Organization
    Trump Foundation

You seem to be missing the point that my opinion of you shouldn't matter, just as my opinion of all that is Trump doesn't matter either. (Even if you give me a billion chances) It just doesn't matter. If you're asking what's going to happen to Trump? I have no clue, same as you. No one really knows until it happens.

The topic at hand? is the game that I'm currently playing with the All Knowing, All Seeing Democrats here. Do you guys really know what's going to happen? Like, can you see the future?

You seem to keep wanting to play my game, I can go on all day pushing MY agenda, does it matter? It seems to matter to you LOL!

Hey shade,

LOL
    Just a little better than you.

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast