Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Ivanka did the same thing... i don't remember a subpoena for Ivankas email and I don't remember her taking a hammer and smashing her hard drive AFTER a subpoena to save them. Yeah it's the same thing IDIOT.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/raw-story/

Dems have hard time connecting to voters because they know so much: Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii told a conference that she heard one of the reasons her party has a difficult time connecting with voters is because Democrats know so much and have a tendency of appealing to voters' minds instead of their hearts.

Hirono was asked by the moderator about ways Democrats could drive voter turnout. "I wish I had the answer to that because one of the things that we, Democrats, have a really hard time is connecting to people’s hearts instead of [their heads]," Hirono said. "We’re really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [pointing to her head] but not here [pointing to her heart]."

Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono says Democrats have a hard time "connecting" with voters because of how "smart" they are and because they "know so much." “But we have a really hard time doing that and one of the reasons-- it was told to me at one of our retreats-- was that we Democrats know so much, that is true. And we have kind of have to tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left brain".

The senator gained notoriety as a leading Democratic voice for the women who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. She urged men to "shut up and step up" when the Senate was confirming Kavanaugh to the court.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by fREloader View Post
    Dems have hard time connecting to voters because they know so much: Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii told a conference that she heard one of the reasons her party has a difficult time connecting with voters is because Democrats know so much and have a tendency of appealing to voters' minds instead of their hearts.

Hirono was asked by the moderator about ways Democrats could drive voter turnout. "I wish I had the answer to that because one of the things that we, Democrats, have a really hard time is connecting to people’s hearts instead of [their heads]," Hirono said. "We’re really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [pointing to her head] but not here [pointing to her heart]."

Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono says Democrats have a hard time "connecting" with voters because of how "smart" they are and because they "know so much." “But we have a really hard time doing that and one of the reasons-- it was told to me at one of our retreats-- was that we Democrats know so much, that is true. And we have kind of have to tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left brain".

The senator gained notoriety as a leading Democratic voice for the women who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. She urged men to "shut up and step up" when the Senate was confirming Kavanaugh to the court.

And what happened to Socrates for polluting the minds of the Youth? lol

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Ivanka did the same thing... i don't remember a subpoena for Ivankas email and I don't remember her taking a hammer and smashing her hard drive AFTER a subpoena to save them. Yeah it's the same thing IDIOT.
    I hear that story all the time of Hillary smashing her hard drive. Where is the Proof??? I think Trump is a Russian asset. Do I have the smoking gun to prove it? No, so according to Sean Hannity when it comes to Trump colluding with the Russians. Where is the Proof he keeps asking? So now I'm asking, where is the Proof Hillary smashed her hard drives Steelhead?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-05-2018 at 02:30 PM.

It's funny about the Democratic party of today. It use to be all about the Blue collar working man. Now it's the party of the intellectual's! So if the mainstream news slants towards them, why wouldn't they? They want to talk about truth and facts and the Right wing news outlets talk about what the President said. Which we all know is nothing but Lies!!!

Do you know that MSNBC won't cover Sara Huckabee Sanders News conferences any more. Why because it's nothing but Lies!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-05-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Do you know that MSNBC won't cover Sara Huckabee Sanders News conferences any more. Why because it's nothing but Lies!!!!
    I figured there wasn't enough room in the barn and you could not understand her anyway with her head in the feed trough.

John

Nice diversion, Comrade. Although, you'd be more legitimate if you had more than 2 posts before you start in General Discussion.

Cuz nothing says 'troll' than joining a fishing website, and your first posts have to do nothing about fishing.

A man once visited a Zen master to request him to impart "knowledge". The Zen master asked him to sit and went into his kitchen. He brought two tea cups back; one was full while the other was empty. He started pouring tea into the full cup. Naturally, the tea started spilling out of the cup. The man stopped the Zen master and asked: "Why are you pouring tea in the cup that is already full? Can't you see the tea is spilling out of the cup?" The Zen master replied: "This is how your mind works when you think you know everything, you become non-receptive to knowledge and you reject new things that do not coincide with your past knowledge and experience. Now your lessons may begin."

If this is a fishing website, why even have these topics?

Tucks, PLEASE, do not feed the troll.

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast