Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  Wicked Lures     Shop Hunting   Rapala  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

advvertisimos botha me brotha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqy4cAQVzLU

seems more like you're describing the HOME page.

i only come here for you now...

since you're the only joker that pops his head out of your dung heap lately...

here's a scary (but amazing) sight...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Needed some crickets for my tarantula.

Figured this be would the best place to find 'em, and I was sure right.

"Make America Great Again!"

*chirp* *chirp*
    I too am very disappointed in the former heavy hitters for the Conservatives on here. Once their boy won, "it was adios amigo" for them in the GD section. As for Cedro loco the entire website is just in his rear view mirror.

Which brings up that famous Chinese proverb. You can judge a man's (or woman) character in how he handle himself or herself once they have lost something. The ones who supported the losing party in the last election, are still here and want to engage in conversations about policy's set forth by the new administration. Yet the old supporters of these new policy's are no where to be seen!!!! I guess they can dish out criticism against the other party but when it comes time to defend their party's new policy's. They just can't take it and choose to hid or run instead. I think they have a word or words for people like that!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-07-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I too am very disappointed in the former heavy hitters for the Conservatives on here. Once their boy won, "it was adios amigo" for them in the GD section. As for Cedro loco the entire website is just in his rear view mirror.

Which brings up that famous Chinese proverb. You can judge a man's (or woman) character in how he handle himself or herself once they have lost something. The ones who supported the losing party in the last election, are still here and want to engage in conversations about policy's set forth by the new administration. Yet the old supporters of these new policy's are no where to be seen!!!! I guess they can dish out criticism against the other party but when it comes time to defend their party's new policy's. They just can't take it and choose to hid or run instead. I think they have a word or words for people like that!!!!

lol

letting you morons (pucker and d umb s) twist in the wind is their sweetest revenge...

knobm knobm knobm

copy and paste all day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234