Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

advvertisimos botha me brotha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqy4cAQVzLU

seems more like you're describing the HOME page.

i only come here for you now...

since you're the only joker that pops his head out of your dung heap lately...

here's a scary (but amazing) sight...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Needed some crickets for my tarantula.

Figured this be would the best place to find 'em, and I was sure right.

"Make America Great Again!"

*chirp* *chirp*
    I too am very disappointed in the former heavy hitters for the Conservatives on here. Once their boy won, "it was adios amigo" for them in the GD section. As for Cedro loco the entire website is just in his rear view mirror.

Which brings up that famous Chinese proverb. You can judge a man's (or woman) character in how he handle himself or herself once they have lost something. The ones who supported the losing party in the last election, are still here and want to engage in conversations about policy's set forth by the new administration. Yet the old supporters of these new policy's are no where to be seen!!!! I guess they can dish out criticism against the other party but when it comes time to defend their party's new policy's. They just can't take it and choose to hid or run instead. I think they have a word or words for people like that!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-07-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I too am very disappointed in the former heavy hitters for the Conservatives on here. Once their boy won, "it was adios amigo" for them in the GD section. As for Cedro loco the entire website is just in his rear view mirror.

Which brings up that famous Chinese proverb. You can judge a man's (or woman) character in how he handle himself or herself once they have lost something. The ones who supported the losing party in the last election, are still here and want to engage in conversations about policy's set forth by the new administration. Yet the old supporters of these new policy's are no where to be seen!!!! I guess they can dish out criticism against the other party but when it comes time to defend their party's new policy's. They just can't take it and choose to hid or run instead. I think they have a word or words for people like that!!!!

lol

letting you morons (pucker and d umb s) twist in the wind is their sweetest revenge...

knobm knobm knobm

copy and paste all day

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!

• Remember Trump's right hand man, Steve Bannon? The guy that ran his entire campaign? Apparently the honeymoon is now over and Trump says he "didn't know" Steve before August (LIE) and that Bannon did not run his campaign. (ANOTHER LIE). And now, good ole Kushy is out to throw wrenches in Bannon's gears. So, Bannon is now getting the Flynn and Manafort treatment, where during happier times, Trump had named them as close members of his team, but as soon as the Russia issues came up, he suddenly doesn't know them either.

• Rexy's meeting with TrumPutin didn't go as well as planned. But remember! If we do go to war with Russia or fight a proxy war against Russia's ally in Syria, that definitely means daddy's not in bed with Putin says Eric!

• Remember during his entire campaign when Trump said NATO is obsolete? Oh, you don't recall you say? Well, there's this, this, and this to refresh your memory. Anyhow, as of yesterday, it is no longer, obsolete. I think political pundits call this, "flip flopping."

• Speaking of "flip flopping," remember how China is a currency manipulator? Oh, you say don't recall? You 'member now? So today, China is no longer a currency manipulator. Oh, and the website that used to go in depth on why China is a currency manipulator on 45s own website? It magically has disappeared.

• And speaking of "flip flopping," remember the government hiring freeze to save the US money? Not so much.

• Remember trying to save the US money? Not so much.

• Oh! The FBI had a FISA warrant to monitor Carter Page, yet another 'informal' advisor to Trump. In regards to Russia you say? No way!

• And Sean Spicer? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Hopefully he'll be dressed up as the Easter Bunny this year again and perhaps keep his mouth closed long enough to not cause another international incident.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 04-13-2017 at 02:37 PM.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!

• Remember Trump's right hand man, Steve Bannon? The guy that ran his entire campaign? Apparently the honeymoon is now over and Trump says he "didn't know" Steve before August (LIE) and that Bannon did not run his campaign. (ANOTHER LIE). And now, good ole Kushy is out to throw wrenches in Bannon's gears. So, Bannon is now getting the Flynn and Manafort treatment, where during happier times, Trump had named them as close members of his team, but as soon as the Russia issues came up, he suddenly doesn't know them either.

• Rexy's meeting with TrumPutin didn't go as well as planned. But remember! If we do go to war with Russia or fight a proxy war against Russia's ally in Syria, that definitely means daddy's not in bed with Trump says Eric!

• Remember during his entire campaign when Trump said NATO is obsolete? Oh, you don't recall you say? Well, there's this, this, and this to refresh your memory. Anyhow, as of yesterday, it is no longer, obsolete. I think political pundits call this, "flip flopping."

• Speaking of "flip flopping," remember how China is a currency manipulator? Oh, you say don't recall? You 'member now? So today, China is no longer a currency manipulator. Oh, and the website that used to go in depth on why China is a currency manipulator on 45s own website? It magically has disappeared.

• And speaking of "flip flopping," remember the government hiring freeze to save the US money? Not so much.

• Remember trying to save the US money? Not so much.

• Oh! The FBI had a FISA warrant to monitor Carter Page, yet another 'informal' advisor to Trump. In regards to Russia you say? No way!

• And Sean Spicer? He's the gift that keeps on giving. Hopefully he'll be dressed up as the Easter Bunny this year again and perhaps keep his mouth closed long enough to not cause another international incident.
    When Cedro Loco & company would put something like your last post up when Obama was President. There were many on here to defend the pResident. (Obama) Where are those other champions now to defend their "BOY"?????? (Trump)

I wish I was good at finding old GIF'S to put up to make my point. If I could I would find an old Walter Brennan the actor (clip) to say something like this, "their just plain Yellow," "pure cowards every last one of them!!!" (I could actually hear him in my mind saying that!!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-14-2017 at 08:07 AM.

There were many on here to defend the pResident. (Obama) Where are those other champions now to defend their "BOY"?????? (Trump)
    Remember, they're taking 'vacations from FNN.' They chose a great time to do so.

I wish I was good at finding old GIF'S to put up to make my point. If I could I would find an old Walter Brennan the actor (clip) to say something like this, "their just plain Yellow," "pure cowards every last one of them!!!"
    Well, how about this one?

Since this is what the Trumpanzees were essentially doing to Trump all throughout his campaign.

(Now they're noticing that his BS was a bitter, ahem, pill, to swallow.)

EDIT: DevoreFlyer just logged in 5 minutes ago. Lurked, didn't post.

Devore...here's a hint buddy. Hit the "LOG OUT" button if you're not gonna post here any longer. Or else we can still see you logging on and completely avoiding responding to these threads, which I don't fault you for, as there's not much to say if I were on your end.

Have a great day! And don't forget to Make America Great Again!
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 04-13-2017 at 04:48 PM.

twist away ladies, you're both doing a fine job... make that yob for some....

Remember, they're taking 'vacations from FNN.' They chose a great time to do so.

Well, how about this one?

Since this is what the Trumpanzees were essentially doing to Trump all throughout his campaign.

(Now they're noticing that his BS was a bitter, ahem, pill, to swallow.)

EDIT: DevoreFlyer just logged in 5 minutes ago. Lurked, didn't post.

Devore...here's a hint buddy. Hit the "LOG OUT" button if you're not gonna post here any longer. Or else we can still see you logging on and completely avoiding responding to these threads, which I don't fault you for, as there's not much to say if I were on your end.

Have a great day! And don't forget to Make America Great Again!
    In taking their vacations, do you think their going to stay at the same resort as Bill O'Reilly is vacationing at???? They could have many loooong Conversations about how "Great" President Trump is doing in his first 100 days in office!!! Showing us Independents, middle of the roaders and Progressives, how real men and the Republican Congress know how to govern!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-14-2017 at 03:00 PM.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!! FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Official: White House, Pentagon miscommunicated on aircraft carrier's location
    By Jim Acosta and Ryan Browne, CNN
    Updated 6:02 PM ET, Tue April 18, 2017

(CNN) As the White House was talking about sending a naval "armada" to the Korean peninsula, the very ships in question were on their way to participate in military exercises in the Indian Ocean, some 3,500 miles in the opposite direction.

A senior administration official blamed a miscommunication between the Pentagon and the White House over reports that the aircraft carrier has not made its way to the Sea of Japan as an expected show of force to North Korea.

The official blamed the mixup on a lack of follow-up with commanders overseeing the movements of the Carl Vinson aircraft carrier.

On April 8, US Pacific Command, which oversees military operations in the region, issued a statement saying that the USS Carl Vinson and an accompanying strike group would leave Singapore and head to the Western Pacific, with a US military official telling CNN that it was a "show of force" in response to North Korea's provocations.

Following the announcement, President Donald Trump and some of his top aides highlighted the deployment as part of the administration's response to Pyongyang's recent missile tests.

"We are sending an armada. Very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network.

And the announcement that the Vinson had been dispatched to the region increased tensions with Pyongyang, with its official Korean Central News Agency calling the carrier's deployment "nothing but a reckless action of aggression to aggravate the tensions in the region."

But soon after the Pacific Command statement, US military officials clarified to CNN that the strike group would first complete a previously scheduled military exercise with the Australian navy.

Further confusion was added when Secretary of Defense Gen. James Mattis told reporters last week that the exercises had been canceled. Multiple US defense officials told CNN that Mattis had inadvertently misspoke and that it was a port visit in Australia that was canceled to allow for the group's redeployment to the waters near the Korean Peninsula.

The strike group, including the 97,000-ton carrier and its 60-plus aircraft, the guided-missile destroyers USS Wayne E. Meyer and USS Michael Murphy and the guided-missile cruiser USS Lake Champlain aircraft carrier, will arrive off the Korean Peninsula by the end of April, multiple US defense officials told CNN.

Scenario 1: The White House knew where CSG-1 was heading to the entire time, and was engaging in its own FAKE NEWS™.

Scenario 2: The Idiot-in-Chief and his flunkies truly have no idea where our naval assets were doing whilst they were saber-rattling.

I don't know which is more worrisome.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast