Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Flips Fishing  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    He's like, very smart.

But Wiley's card left out 'stable'.

Did you hear about the one where a guy improperly assisted in cutting down a bunch of trees from public land so one rich individual could get a better view of the Potomac River from his home?

The rich individual? Good Ole Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins.

The guy that helped? P. Daniel Smith.

And now, the administration will be naming P. Daniel Smith the acting director of the National Park Service.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...puty-director/

Although, I'm sure Sarah Huckabee Sanders will say something to the effect of, "He cut down trees so people could SEE nature!" at tomorrow's press briefing, then call the WaPo "fake news."

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. (Looks like Roll Tide is getting rolled, but the Dogs may not hold them apparently...)

Did you hear about the one where a guy improperly assisted in cutting down a bunch of trees from public land so one rich individual could get a better view of the Potomac River from his home?

The rich individual? Good Ole Dan Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins.

The guy that helped? P. Daniel Smith.

And now, the administration will be naming P. Daniel Smith the acting director of the National Park Service.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...puty-director/

Although, I'm sure Sarah Huckabee Sanders will say something to the effect of, "He cut down trees so people could SEE nature!" at tomorrow's press briefing, then call the WaPo "fake news."

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. (Looks like Roll Tide is getting rolled, but the Dogs may not hold them apparently...)
    Maybe the park service needs some trees cut down. He’s probably pretty good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKLES View Post
    Maybe the park service needs some trees cut down. He’s probably pretty good at it.
    Lay off the gold, Chuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    What a great statement!! Also... most likely true. Sounds like Kim needs a reality check.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Breaking news.
    And the silver too, while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Lay off the gold, Chuckles.

And the silver too, while you're at it.

Why are you posting pictures of your ex boyfriends? They are hiring at 7 eleven if you need a job.

Why are you posting pictures of your ex boyfriends?
    As I said Chuckles, you need lay off huffing the gold and silver.

Speaking of ex boyfriends:

They are hiring at 7 eleven if you need a job.
    And you know this because......oh that's right - ICE just picked up your boyfriend during his graveyard shift at 7-Eleven.

http://beta.latimes.com/nation/natio...110-story.html

Sorry to hear about his deportation - you and Dalpinder have my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    But Wiley's card left out 'stable'.
    That is one of my favorite cartoon of all times. My Nick name to my friends is Wiley E. Coyote. I did add Super Genius to separate myself from the cartoon character. (thanks for posting)

"What do we want Haitians here for?” the president asked, according to the people briefed. “Why do we want all these people from Africa here? Why do we want all these people from $hithole countries?"

Our President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Can't wait for the Trumpanzee army to chime in to say, "He tells it like it is!"

"What do we want Haitians here for?” the president asked, according to the people briefed. “Why do we want all these people from Africa here? Why do we want all these people from $hithole countries?"

Our President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Can't wait for the Trumpanzee army to chime in to say, "He tells it like it is!"
    If you are so upset about this then why don’t you invite some fresh over the boarder Haitians into your home. While you are at it you can get a whole family of El Salvador refugees too. Ever heard of MS13 or ISIS.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast