Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Salamander Sinkers  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    vit∑ri∑ol∑ic
    ˌvitrēˈšlik/
    adjective
    adjective: vitriolic
    filled with bitter criticism or malice.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...tmare-!-Part-2

"Part 2!"

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...a-Epic-Failure

"Epic failure!"

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...of-This-Crisis

"America to lose everything!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ama-Kind-words

Of course, when you agree with all the commentary in the threads above, you won't see 'vitriolic commentary,' but you'll rather see "the truth."

And it's too bad Photobucket decided to disallow 3rd party postings, because there were some, as you put it, "vitriolic" imagery in those threads, thanks to individuals like DockRat and Co. Scroll down on those threads and notice the usual suspects. Those would be the usual suspects who you would think would be supportive of this administration, (considering their stances on those threads above), yet decided to fly south for the winter.
    My favorite one that DockRat would post all the time, was Money Obama was spending in a deficit way. He said for that reason he would be voting for Trump!! How would that now look with Trump's picture on it????

Sure you don't Etucker, you said CNN was unbias reporting and accurate in previous post and now you're backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Naww where is that natural left wing or Etucker that said CNN was honest journalism.

I don't watch CNN at all, so I can't comment on the accuracy of anything they report. I do watch Hannity and Tucker Carlton all the time and they are so full of Feces. Where my heart is in what I watch is "MSNBC." I watch them religiously and will defend them with my last breath. So if you got any thing on them, give me a shout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Sure you don't Etucker, you said CNN was unbias reporting and accurate in previous post and now you're backtracking.
    Let me explain my logic and what I really meant. Fox News is totally Conservative period!!! MSNBC does report accurate news but with a Liberal slant. CNN was suppose to be the middle of the road news organization, (the Trump White House loves to calls them Fake News) but they are the ones who seem to get it wrong more then they should. I don't watch CNN but I do see Fox and the White House complain about them all the time. More so then MSNBC, which makes no bones about being progressive. They at MSNBC just hire the best people and have really good guest and panel member. In comparison look at Hanity (I saw him again tonight) it's almost comical!!! That clown Gorka (a Hungarian who was another person who couldn't get a security clearance when he was in the White House) Newt and those Fox and friends people. (their on there everyday) That's what I call a real "ALL STAR LINE UP" NOT!!!!

To prove my point about MSNBC getting the best guest. This morning I was watching the morning Joe show. They had a special guest who was going to see President Trump today about the opiod crisis. It was none other then former Fox news anchor Eric Bolling. He was there to talk about losing his son this year to an opiod overdose. Fox News couldn't even get their own former people back for an interview.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-14-2018 at 04:38 PM.

So, you're not gonna answer in regards to:

Funny, I didn't see the hateful vitriolic commentary from 2008-2016 and I'm pretty sure there was tens of millions that were not happy with 44. Now that you didn't get your way you're crying like a little Bi#TH and referencing left wing media and call it fact!

??

You get those links I sent ya? Or is Quagga right in assessing your illiteracy?

I'm pointing to YOUR collective bit#@ fest, and I am speaking for myself. I've been on FNN longer than any of you and yes thru the Obama years. Going back to the illiteracy and racist card again. nice try a new insult it might make me really hurt!!! LOL Cry me a river libbies.

I've been on FNN longer than any of you and yes thru the Obama years.
    Both DarkShadow and I have actively participated on this board well before - and through - the Obama presidency. Considering your virtually non-existent participation at the time, your 1-2 year presence before us is absolutely meaningless. And you have failed to address the fact that DarkShadow disproved your false allegation, by pointing out that there was plenty of "vitriolic commentary from 2008-2016". That you continue to fail to address this fact (and many others) is either because you can't grasp them mentally - making you pathetically illiterate - or are purposely overlooking them - making you a willful ignoramus. I am guessing it's about 50/50 in your case.

Going back to the illiteracy and racist card again.
    You have repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be an illiterate racist schmuck. It's not an insult, just a fact you continue to confirm.

There was lots of vitriol by the conservative crowd on this site back when Obama was president. In fact, I experienced it myself and it made several people that I know leave this site. I think it was more prevalent then than it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    There was lots of vitriol by the conservative crowd on this site back when Obama was president. In fact, I experienced it myself and it made several people that I know leave this site. I think it was more prevalent then than it is now.
    Lefty, it was so prevalent on here in the Obama years. They virtual had an Army of Conservatives on here to criticize anything Obama attempted to do. But when Trump got elected they all ran for the Hills!! (I think the best description for them is, "they were all yellow!!") What we now have left on here holding up for the Conservative position is nothing more then snipers. All's they can do is take a shot here every once in awhile. They don't have the strength to actually defeat or disprove much of anything.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-15-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Circle jerk. This thread is old and weak. Go fishing ...

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Circle jerk.
    And you ended up eating the soggy biscuit. You have my condolences.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast