Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 572

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. #471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Once again you are some random guy on a fishing site trying to play armchair political quarterbacking. He didn't negotiate the Iranian deal which shipped CASH to the Iranians to sign a faux agreement and the terms of the deal would expire in 10 years and then what? Do we ship another plane full of cash to the Iranians again to bribe them? Obama did that without any approval from Congress citing it was money that was owed to the Iranians and on top of that we paid interest! Now here you are telegraphing what his next moves are and saying he won't be able to get as a good a deal as the Iranian deal. Quick polish off that bowling ball and pick out the lotttery number for this saturday!
    Here's the problem with the people who didn't like the Iranian deal. Did they give us their first born in the deal??? No!!! But name any deal besides Unconditional Surrender in a war where one side has it "all their way." The Iranian's were at least 10 plus years away from having a bomb. (no one accused them of cheating) Now how are we better off by scraping the deal and Iran now can have a bomb in a few short years from now????

    WE ARE NOT BETTER OFF by scraping this deal!!! Trump has shown he can negotiate nothing so far, so once again, "tell me how we are better off???? Just because something isn't perfect, doesn't mean nothing is better!!!

  2. #472

    Default

    Good one let's kick the can down the road for 10 years and meanwhile read your fake news washing @#$# poo to reassure yourself that just because the Iranians are actually going to keep their word... From the WP. Want me to interpret your fake news for you because you are regurgating liberal talking points without delving into the devil in the details. Additional protocol to start in 2023 allowing for access to inspectors to nuclear related activities 5 years from now. They are not being allowed free rein to inspect ALL sites now. What a deal huh?

    AND.... the Iranians reaffirm their commitment to ......YES we should take their word for it even though they won't allow full access until 2023 when they've already built the bomb and hidden it. That makes a whole lotta sense kick it down the road like Obama just went on the offensive to defend this disastrous deal. Let's hope it goes away or let someone else deal with it, live in the moment and current gratification future be damned, no surprise as it's in line with the left wing mindset.



    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.020cebab6eec

    "Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and has committed itself to ratifying the International Atomic Energy Agency’s Additional Protocol in 2023. The former restricts Iran from ever developing nuclear weapons, and the latter grants international inspectors wide access to monitor nuclear-related activities within Iran’s borders.

    In agreeing to the JCPOA, Iran reaffirmed its commitment to the Non-Proliferation Treaty and stated: “Iran reaffirms that under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons.”
    committed
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Here's the problem with the people who didn't like the Iranian deal. Did they give us their first born in the deal??? No!!! But name any deal besides Unconditional Surrender in a war where one side has it "all their way." The Iranian's were at least 10 plus years away from having a bomb. (no one accused them of cheating) Now how are we better off by scraping the deal and Iran now can have a bomb in a few short years from now????

    WE ARE NOT BETTER OFF by scraping this deal!!! Trump has shown he can negotiate nothing so far, so once again, "tell me how we are better off???? Just because something isn't perfect, doesn't mean nothing is better!!!
    Last edited by steelhead; 05-12-2018 at 10:48 AM.

  3. #473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Good one let's kick the can down the road for 10 years and meanwhile read your fake news washing @#$# poo to reassure yourself that just because the Iranians are actually going to keep their word... From the WP. Want me to interpret your fake news for you because you are regurgating liberal talking points without delving into the devil in the details. Additional protocol to start in 2023 allowing for access to inspectors to nuclear related activities 5 years from now. They are not being allowed free rein to inspect ALL sites now. What a deal huh?

    AND.... the Iranians reaffirm their commitment to ......YES we should take their word for it even though they won't allow full access until 2023 when they've already built the bomb and hidden it. That makes a whole lotta sense kick it down the road like Obama just went on the offensive to defend this disastrous deal. Let's hope it goes away or let someone else deal with it, live in the moment and current gratification future be damned, no surprise as it's in line with the left wing mindset.



    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.020cebab6eec

    "Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and has committed itself to ratifying the International Atomic Energy Agency’s Additional Protocol in 2023. The former restricts Iran from ever developing nuclear weapons, and the latter grants international inspectors wide access to monitor nuclear-related activities within Iran’s borders.

    In agreeing to the JCPOA, Iran reaffirmed its commitment to the Non-Proliferation Treaty and stated: “Iran reaffirms that under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons.”
    committed
    Even Trump never said they cheated!!! You are missing the big point. Which is Trump wants to wipe out just about anything Obama did as President. That's it in an Nut Shell. Trump is the undo President!!! Big accomplishment!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-12-2018 at 07:46 PM.

  4. #474

    Default

    And there goes the racism card again, I'm surprised you also didn't add the part about Obama being the first black president and if the previous president was white maybe Trump wouldn't be doing this? LOL They raw deal the US got are in these stories, but unless you unpack and read into it you won't know and here you are repeating a liberal lie again without any substance. Please tell me why them not allowing inspections of ALL of their sites until 2023 is a good idea, what do they have to hide. Meanwhile you seem to know so much about international nuclear negotiations maybe Obama should have hired you as a senior advisor when he was in office? The North Koreans have already said they will invite the international community to come and witness their dismantling of the current R&D site. That's better than what the Iranians did for Kerry and Obama isn't it?







    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Even Trump never said they cheated!!! You are missing the big point. Which is Trump wants to wipe out just about anything Obama did as President. That's it in an Nut Shell. Trump is the undo President!!! Big accomplishment!!!

  5. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default



    So denuclearization is now not good enough and the only reason you say that is because you see the writing on the wall in that it is going to happen so you move the goal post because you don't want to give any credit where it's due.
    Since the 1980's, DPRK has repeatedly reneged on it's non-proliferation and denuclearization agreements. A thorough history of this can be found here. Given this continuous pattern over it's 40-year program, there is every reason to believe the DPRK will violate any anticipated agreement.

    And the goalpost has not been moved, you dimwit. Regime change - not regime legitimacy, as the Idiot-in-Chief is currently engaged in - is the only thing which will bring about lasting positive change in North Korea. Even your fellow right-wing members have acknowledged this.



    Kinda like the whole collusion, then obstruction and now stormy daniels and Michael Cohen. What is next I wonder because none of the @#$# is sticking!
    Spare us the straw man argument, you dimwit.

  6. #476

    Default

    And... the bear comes out of her cave from weeks long hibernation to put in her penny's worth of thought. let me just change the subject and cite your oft quoted fall back of non sequitor when you have no argument. On an unrelated matter, when was the last time you got some? Please do not procreate for humanity's sake


    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Since the 1980's, DPRK has repeatedly reneged on it's non-proliferation and denuclearization agreements. A thorough history of this can be found here. Given this continuous pattern over it's 40-year program, there is every reason to believe the DPRK will violate any anticipated agreement.

    And the goalpost has not been moved, you dimwit. Regime change - not regime legitimacy, as the Idiot-in-Chief is currently engaged in - is the only thing which will bring about lasting positive change in North Korea. Even your fellow right-wing members have acknowledged this.



    Spare us the straw man argument, you dimwit.

  7. #477
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    And... the bear comes out of her cave from weeks long hibernation to put in her penny's worth of thought.
    It's not been weeks between my previous post and this discussion. Get a clue, you dimwit.

    And considering your own hiatus, you're a hypocritical dimwit at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    let me just change the subject and cite your oft quoted fall back of non sequitor when you have no argument.
    I wasn't making an argument. Get a clue, you dimwit.

    And don't try to use phrases you don't have a grasp of, you illiterate dimwit.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    On an unrelated matter, when was the last time you got some?
    You wouldn't be interested, given your affinity for mudsharks and blow-up dolls.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Please do not procreate for humanity's sake
    Your concern for humanity is amusing, since you've repeatedly demonstrated you're not part of it.

  8. #478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I suppose a reboot of this thread was due.

    It in no way changes the opinions expressed or the candor used in expressing them - civility where civility is due.

    And very much like this current president eschews it, I suspect the same will happen (again) here.
    This thread sucks. Start a new one.

  9. #479

    Default

    LOL, now it's regime change. Why don't you volunteer to go fight those N Koreans, a bunch of cough potato lard asses sitting on your couch being critical of the President. Regime change is not going to happen moron, what he is attempting is way more than any President has done before him. Oh looky another idiot seguitor remark from Quagga and now the straw man reference. Using pig latin doesn't make you smart kinda like your hero 44th speaking but not getting anything done.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Since the 1980's, DPRK has repeatedly reneged on it's non-proliferation and denuclearization agreements. A thorough history of this can be found here. Given this continuous pattern over it's 40-year program, there is every reason to believe the DPRK will violate any anticipated agreement.

    And the goalpost has not been moved, you dimwit. Regime change - not regime legitimacy, as the Idiot-in-Chief is currently engaged in - is the only thing which will bring about lasting positive change in North Korea. Even your fellow right-wing members have acknowledged this.



    Spare us the straw man argument, you dimwit.
    Last edited by steelhead; 05-20-2018 at 12:51 PM.

  10. #480
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Yo' couch!
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    LOL, now it's regime change.
    Always has been, you dimwit.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    Why don't you volunteer to go fight those N Koreans
    I have no desire to go fight North Koreans, nor see any of our soldiers engage in the same, you dimwit.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    a bunch of cough potato lard asses sitting on your couch being critical of the President.
    The dimwit gets one out of three. Bravo.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    Regime change is not going to happen
    Under the current Idiot in Chief? No, it certainly won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    what he is attempting is way more than any President has done before him.
    If you are referring to DPRK denuclearization, you would be incorrect, you dimwit.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    Oh looky another idiot seguitor remark from Quagga and now the straw man reference. Using pig latin doesn't make you smart kinda like your hero 44th speaking but not getting anything done.
    It surprises no one here that you fail to comprehend latin references to your own logic fallacies, you dimwit.

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •