Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Well well well what do we have here, a @#$# armchair international relations expert who sits at home looking into her crystal 8 ball and thinks she knows it all. Okie Nostradumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Always has been, you dimwit.

I have no desire to go fight North Koreans, nor see any of our soldiers engage in the same, you dimwit.

The dimwit gets one out of three. Bravo.

Under the current Idiot in Chief? No, it certainly won't.

If you are referring to DPRK denuclearization, you would be incorrect, you dimwit.

It surprises no one here that you fail to comprehend latin references to your own logic fallacies, you dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead
    Well well well what do we have here, a @#$# armchair international relations expert who sits at home looking into her crystal 8 ball and thinks she knows it all.
    Neither expertise or prognostication was required, you blathering dimwit.

No Philly Eagles at the White House!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Bummer. Next.

And the NBA championship team. If people haven't figured it out yet, Trump wants social conflict among people!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Bummer. Next.
    Chucksters,

You mad that Roseanne got cancelled?

Chucksters,

Haha. Are you mad Villaraigosa didnít get in? Bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa hhahahaha

Chucksters,

Also. I came to watch a game. Not a protest. If you want to protest then go to a protest. Respect the country 1st.

Also. I came to watch a game. Not a protest. If you want to protest then go to a protest. Respect the country 1st.
    What about Trump?? He can't go anywhere and not make a political speech about how "GREAT" he's doing!!! Instead of respecting the country and the great people who lived and died for it. There is dozens of these kinds of instances, but I'll name my 2 favorite.

This one is so recent, nobody can claim memory loss on this one. (Memorial Day) It is to honor are Fallen War dead. Trump comes along and say's, (while he suppose to be honoring war dead) these fallen war heroes would love the fact we have the lowest unemployment numbers in history! Come on get real Trumpy boy!!!

Remember the Boy scout Jamboree??? Instead of saying nice things about the Boy scouts. He goes on a rant about all his political nonsense!!!! To the Boy scouts really!!!

The protest at a Foosball game seems a little mild in comparison of what the leader of the Free World does, "wouldn't you say???"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-07-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Haha. Are you mad Villaraigosa didn’t get in? Bwaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa hhahahaha
    Villaraigosa? Don't know what you're talking about, I voted for the Republican.

Don't know what you're talking about, again.

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast