Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Rex Tillerson? Outta here...

Our Prez is hiring the best, AND draining the swamp at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I only hire the best:

That was one of the funniest yet disturbing at the same time interviews I've ever watched. To think that she is responsible for education is like saying they put Pee Wee Herman in charge of NASA.

Also,

The head of ICE also just resigned saying he couldn't keep perpetuating the lies and deceit by Sessions and the rest.

Tillerson fails to thank Trump after firing
    By Laura Koran, Zachary Cohen and Dan Merica, CNN
    Updated 4:19 PM ET, Tue March 13, 2018

Washington (CNN) - Secretary of State Rex Tillerson thanked the American people, his State Department staff and the nation's extensive network of diplomats in an at times emotional farewell statement on Tuesday.

One person he did not thank: President Donald Trump, the man who nominated him for the job but abruptly told the world of his ouster in a tweet on Tuesday morning.

The only mention of Trump came at the top of the statement when Tillerson mentioned that the President had called him at "a little after noontime from Air Force One" to talk about his ouster. That call came hours after Trump told the world he was replacing the former oil tycoon with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Tillerson told reporters he is delegating all his authorities at the end of Tuesday and that his tenure will officially end on March 31.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/polit...ing/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Quags,

Reading levels for the Trumpanzees isn't that high.

Giving them reading material is like giving a band of monkeys an abacus.
    Now THAT is some hilarious chit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    Now THAT is some hilarious chit!!!

Another CNN and MSNBC watcher.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    Another CNN and MSNBC watcher.
    Is this your only reply?????
    Can you even name one single thing to dispute what was posted or are you a typical Fox regurgitating Trumpamzee?
    Bad news that is true is not fake news. Only news you don't like. Wake up already.

Fixed that for you.

SPEAKING OF MONKEYS WITH ABACUSES......

Trump says he made up trade claims in meeting with Trudeau
    By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN
    Updated 9:42 AM ET, Thu March 15, 2018

Washington (CNN) - President Donald Trump boasted at a private fundraiser Wednesday of making up trade claims during a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau before knowing whether they were true.

"Trudeau came to see me. He's a good guy, Justin. He said, 'No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,'" Trump said during a speech to donors in Missouri, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post and confirmed to CNN by an attendee. "Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — 'Donald, we have no trade deficit.' He's very proud because everybody else, you know, we're getting killed."

He continued: "I said, 'Wrong, Justin, you do.' I didn't even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, 'You're wrong,'" Trump recalled. "You know why? Because we're so stupid. ... And I thought they were smart. I said, 'You're wrong, Justin.' He said, 'Nope, we have no trade deficit.' I said, 'Well, in that case, I feel differently,' I said, 'but I don't believe it.'"

According to figures provided by the Commerce Department, the US ran a $2.77 billion surplus with Canada for 2017. That figure includes oil and timber. It's unclear what Trump was referring to with the $17 billion figure.

Trump doubled down on his claim Thursday morning.

"We do have a Trade Deficit with Canada, as we do with almost all countries (some of them massive). P.M. Justin Trudeau of Canada, a very good guy, doesn't like saying that Canada has a Surplus vs. the U.S.(negotiating), but they do...they almost all do...and that's how I know!" he tweeted.

And just in case one moment of Trump stupidity wasn't enough for the Missouri fundraiser......

Trump apparently threatens to withdraw US troops from South Korea over trade
    By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN
    Updated 8:47 AM ET, Thu March 15, 2018

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Wednesday appeared to threaten to withdraw US troops from South Korea if he can't get a better trade deal with Seoul,

In a fundraising speech in Missouri, Trump told donors South Korea had become rich but that American politicians never negotiated better deals, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post and confirmed to CNN by an attendee

"We have a very big trade deficit with them, and we protect them," Trump said, according to audio obtained by the Post. "We lose money on trade, and we lose money on the military."

"We have right now 32,000 soldiers on the border between North and South Korea. Let's see what happens," Trump said.

The President went on to argue, "Our allies care about themselves. They don't care about us."

South Korea declined Thursday to respond to Trump's reported remarks.

"We're not in a position to be able to make comments every time President Trump makes remarks," Trade Ministry spokeswoman Seo Jeeyeon said.

The Blue House, the office of South Korea's president, simply said, "No comment."

The report on Trump's remarks comes hours before South Korea's foreign minister arrives in Washington to discuss the proposed face-to-face meeting between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/15/polit...rea/index.html

Here's the transcript of the speech for you mouthbreathers - try not to move your lips while you read it.

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast