Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by fREloader View Post
    I caught at least 20, my sack was full. I released 3 unharmed after one of the supervisors on the ship, Big T, gaffed 'em for me, they swam off clean. If I remember correctly, I think one or two were about 65 lbs. give or take, that springer scale was tough to use, FOR SURE! I used super heavy gear, 200lb. leader (go big or go home) and all on the chovie, huge hooks too. One 59 lb'er was lost due to my leader breaking, dang it. Being young, I have huge arms and tried to muscle the fish in too quickly. I was the one that cast with 2 poles simultaneously (Jog any memories?) Remember how everyone clapped when I reeled in that double, one off each pole?

Yeah, that was my day on the water, that's how I remember it.
    When people lie (like Trump and now you) they think it makes their junk bigger! It doesn't!!!!!! Catching lot's of fish is the only way to make your blood flow faster!

That's not how it works, doh(LT)!
    All i said is that the majority of this country did not vote for our current president.

Want to argue facts or semantics?

That jackpot fish was at most 51 or so... even claimed, that number, by the guy who caught it.

You don't like my fishing tale, don't ask me any more. At least my story doesn't pretend to be the truth. How many Pinocchios does your story pretend it doesn't deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Too bad the majority of the people of this country didn't.

Didn't win? or Didn't hunt "For other humans with guns, or mountain lions, I'm confused here."

That jackpot fish was at most 51 or so... even claimed, that number, by the guy who caught it.

You don't like my fishing tale, don't ask me any more. At least my story doesn't pretend to be the truth. How many Pinocchios does your story pretend it doesn't deserve?
    I was standing right behind the deckhand when they weighed it. (I saw #54) If the guy who caught it didn't know what it weighed that's his problem.

My story is the truth, I caught 6 yft and I can get 2 depositions on that number from 2 people I know who were on the boat! As for the weight of my biggest fish I gave a caveat. Our trip was on Tuesday Nov 20, 2018. If you look at 976-tuna from these dates Sat 17, Sun 18 and Monday the 19 of Nov. They reported all YFT caught in the area we fished were 40-60 YFT'S. We didn't stop the boat on those Dolphins on those size fish. But they did join the party later after we were drifting for 2 hours. My biggest fish was in category of fish they were talking about. That's why I called it a #50 maybe bigger or maybe smaller tuna. It's the same fish 976-tuna was talking about. If you call me a liar call them a liar because that's what they were calling them.

So I take it you suck as a fishermen! If you can't tell your story on what you did when the Tuna charged the boat and stuck with us for 3 hours! Go away little boy and come back to us when you learn how to fish!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

If you can't tell your story on what you did when the Tuna charged the boat and stuck with us for 3 hours!
    I can give you a quote: "When people lie they think it makes their junk bigger!"

Try pissing on your self . It eases the sting.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Try pissing on your self . It eases the sting.
    Is that what Fox News is reporting the President told those 800,000 Federal employees, that haven't received a pay check for awhile?

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374