Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Disgusted Robert Mueller Eats 2 20-Piece Chicken McNugget Meals In One Sitting In Attempt To Get Into Trump’s Mind
    8/15/17 1:27pm

WASHINGTON — Fighting the urge to vomit as he gorged on the deep-fried, processed meat, disgusted special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly ate two McDonald’s 20-piece Chicken McNugget meals in one sitting on Tuesday in an attempt to get into President Trump’s mind. “To understand him, I must become him,” said Mueller, retching as he peeled back the lid of his eighth BBQ sauce container and dipping his 29th consecutive McNugget in the tangy condiment, an ordeal he said was the only way to truly inhabit the psyche of Donald Trump and discover “what makes him tick.” “I just have to keep pushing myself if I’m to have any hope at all of comprehending this man’s thought process. However unpleasant it may be, no matter how nauseated I may feel, I have no choice but to dunk another wad of French fries into this M&M McFlurry.” At press time, a infuriated Mueller was pounding his fists and shouting, “Who are you, dammit!” as he drank down another large KFC gravy.

https://politics.theonion.com/disgus...ugg-1819580164

Mueller's sacrifice in pursuit of the truth is most admirable.

Top economic adviser Gary Cohn leaves White House in wake of tariff rift
    By Jeremy Diamond, Jeff Zeleny and Kevin Liptak, CNN
    Updated 6:03 PM ET, Tue March 6, 2018

(CNN) - President Donald Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn is resigning, the White House announced on Tuesday.

Cohn, who had once been rumored as a potential next chief of staff, will leave the White House in the wake of his fierce disagreement with the President's decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports. Cohn is expected to leave in the coming weeks, the White House said.

Cohn's position with Trump has been tenuous and uncertain since last summer when he spoke out against the President's comments on Charlottesville. While they smoothed over their relationship during tax reform, it "was never the same," a person close to the matter says.

As recently as last week, Cohn was still thinking he could hold on -- and wanted to, this person says -- but losing the tariff fight made clear that it was time to leave, the person said.

"Trade was the last straw," the same person said.

The President became angry at Cohn's efforts to soften trade and made that clear in the last 24-48 hours.

Cohn's departure will leave Trump without a key member of his administration -- one largely credited with helping to get tax reform passed in Congress -- but also a chief antagonist to the President's views on trade issues.

Trump was surprised to learn that Cohn was working to arrange a meeting with representatives from the auto and bottling industries in an effort to demonstrate the effects the steel and aluminum tariffs would have, a person familiar with the situation said.

The President has said he's not interested in such a meeting, and has grown angry at what he sees as attempts to deter him from the plan. Trump has spoken disparagingly of "globalists" during internal conversations over the past week, the person said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/polit...ffs/index.html

"He is a rare talent, and I thank him for his dedicated service to the American people," Trump said in a statement.

But I thought we're only hiring the best?

Are 'the best' jumping ship?

Steelplate, what say you?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    But I thought we're only hiring the best?

Are 'the best' jumping ship?
    More like fleas leaving the sinking rat.

Can't wait for Sarah's reaction:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Disgusted Robert Mueller Eats 2 20-Piece Chicken McNugget Meals In One Sitting In Attempt To Get Into Trump’s Mind
    8/15/17 1:27pm

WASHINGTON — Fighting the urge to vomit as he gorged on the deep-fried, processed meat, disgusted special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly ate two McDonald’s 20-piece Chicken McNugget meals in one sitting on Tuesday in an attempt to get into President Trump’s mind. “To understand him, I must become him,” said Mueller, retching as he peeled back the lid of his eighth BBQ sauce container and dipping his 29th consecutive McNugget in the tangy condiment, an ordeal he said was the only way to truly inhabit the psyche of Donald Trump and discover “what makes him tick.” “I just have to keep pushing myself if I’m to have any hope at all of comprehending this man’s thought process. However unpleasant it may be, no matter how nauseated I may feel, I have no choice but to dunk another wad of French fries into this M&M McFlurry.” At press time, a infuriated Mueller was pounding his fists and shouting, “Who are you, dammit!” as he drank down another large KFC gravy.

https://politics.theonion.com/disgus...ugg-1819580164
    This must be claptrap

[QUOTE=CHUCKY;794581]This must be claptrap[/QUOTEy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF1ABE9C-F15F-4446-B0DC-6D57113A1143.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	50878  

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Shown actual size!

I only hire the best:

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast