Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    They got paychecks, Erik, but they were for $0. And Trump's only compromise was to extend DACA protection for 2 years. That's really not a compromise, since he rescinded DACA in the first place. It's basically a repetition of his demands. He will have to do a lot better than that to end this shutdown. Meanwhile, his approval ratings are going into the tank. But he is so delusional that he thinks America loves the idea of a coast to coast border wall, and that it will be really effective in stopping the "crisis at the border" which isn't a crisis at all. Actually, maybe he doesn't believe any of that. He might just want a big stupid wall as a monument to himself, at taxpayer expense. If it's that important to him to have one, he should pay for it himself.
    Maybe he could ask Putin for the border wall money! Some say that Putin is the richest man in the world, since he has all of Russia's money as his personal piggy bank.

If you are part of the "say so team", it might be time for a fact check or would that be semantics? eh, what say yee?HAH!
    Is it a real piggy? or you just looking in the mirror? Go put a shirt on.

Jamie Lee Curtis admits jumping the gun about Kentucky student in viral confrontation with Native American

New details come to light of viral video of Catholic high school students and Native American man

Hollywood actress Jamie Lee Curtis admitted she rushed to judge the viral video showing high school student Nick Sandmann wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and standing still in front of 64-year-old Native American Nathan Phillips.

“There are two sides to every story,” she tweeted
    “I made a snap judgment based on a photograph
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-27-17-47-13.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	51847

& I know better than to judge a book by its cover,” Curtis wrote.

“I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented. I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope these two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL.”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_570xN.1782912661_idde.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	51846

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475