Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bretbart Exposed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Tuck, you need to do a little more research on Jenner as well. She is a conservative as well. Go figure.
    I have an excuse!!!!!! lol Deve used pictures of Katlin Jenner several times on here as an insult to us progressives. So I just naturally assumed Deve had half a brain and checked that out "Before" he posted it as an insult to us Liberals. I guess I will now downgrade Deve to having a brain that is only 1/4 functioning to what a middle of the road to a Liberal has!!!! If Trump resigns like I think he will (Deve said there is no chance of that happening) I will then conclude that Deve is totally "Brainless!!!!"

It still doesn't change the fact Milo in no way, can identify with any of the Conservatives on here!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-21-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    After Bannon left Breitbart they hired as an editor Milo Yiannopouios. This is the guy that caused the riot at Berkeley University last month.
    Lol Tucker, It was the Left Liberal Democrats that caused the riot. Get your facts correct.
    They do not agree with the first amendment ?
    DR

(I have no problem with Gays ) !

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Lol Tucker, It was the Left Liberal Democrats that caused the riot. Get your facts correct.
    They do not agree with the first amendment ?
    DR
    Guess who also doesn't like Freedom of the Press????? If you said President Trump and his Chief of Staff you win a cupid doll.

To be technical, Milo incited the people and the Liberals committed the rioting!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-20-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Guess who also doesn't like Freedom of the Press?????

admin?

oh sorry...

that would be YOUR PRESIDENT...

THE DONALD J. TRUMP !!!!!!!

If you said President Trump and his Chief of Staff you win a cupid doll.

was my first guess wrong?

I'm all for freedom of the whateveeee, but whateveeee happened to Walter Cronkite ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	246628965.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	49606

this guy never reported the untruth, did he?

To be technical, Milo incited the people and the Liberals committed the rioting!!!!

technically, logically and in reality...

you're still wrong.

but go ahead with your right to freedom of the press...

you're still a putz, and a dem-witted one at that.

(DR, I know you're all broken up inside over this, but try to keep it together. )

Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm
    by Tom Kludt
    February 21, 2017: 3:17 PM ET

Milo Yiannopoulos finally went too far.

The professional provocateur has resigned as an editor at Breitbart News amid a firestorm over unearthed comments in which he seemed to endorse sex between "younger boys and older men."

Yiannopoulos released a statement on Tuesday afternoon, minutes before he was scheduled to give a press conference in Manhattan.

"It would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues' important reporting, so today I am resigning from Breitbart, effectively immediately. This decision is mine alone," Yiannopoulos said in a statement.

While Yiannopoulos has made a living off of deliberately offensive statements, his comments on two recently discovered video clips proved too much, even for his friends and colleagues at Breitbart.

In one of the clips, Yiannopoulos seemed to speak sympathetically of certain sexual relationships between adult men and 13-year-old boys.

"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature," he said. "Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty."

In another exchange, Yiannopoulos spoke fondly of "the sort of 'coming of age' relationship ... in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents."

The comments prompted Simon & Schuster to cancel a book contract with Yiannopoulos and the Conservative Political Action Conference to rescind a speaking engagement this week.

Even Yiannopoulos' boss, Breitbart editor in chief Alex Marlow, said the comments were "absolutely indefensible" and "appalling."
    Nevertheless, Yiannopoulos praised Breitbart for its support.

"Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved. They have allowed me to carry conservative and libertarian ideas to communities that would otherwise never have heard them," he said. "They have been a significant factor in my success. I'm grateful for that freedom and for the friendships I forged there."

He added, "When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. For me, now, that means stepping aside so my colleagues at Breitbart can get back to the great work they do."

Yiannopoulos has said repeatedly that the videos were "deceptively edited." He told CNNMoney in a phone interview on Monday that his comment about 13-year-olds was a reference to the age at which he lost his virginity.

But Yiannopoulos also told CNNMoney he was "guilty of imprecise language," and insisted that he believes pedophilia is a "vile and disgusting crime."

Breitbart praised Yiannopoulus' "bold voice" in a statement, but said, "Milo notified us this morning of his decision to resign as editor of Breitbart Tech and we accepted his resignation."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/21/medi...all/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    (DR, I know you're all broken up inside over this, but try to keep it together. )

Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm
    by Tom Kludt
    February 21, 2017: 3:17 PM ET

Milo Yiannopoulos finally went too far.

The professional provocateur has resigned as an editor at Breitbart News amid a firestorm over unearthed comments in which he seemed to endorse sex between "younger boys and older men.
    Wait and DR is currently supporting this guy?

Damn DR.

You support a pedophile?

Political affiliations aside, that's kinda weird.

I really hope you're as uninformed as I expected, and didn't read up on these new revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Call the wammmmmmmbulance!!!
    Not so funny now is it????????

Not so funny now is it????????
    For the right?

It's hilarious.

Glad you cleared that up for them, Tucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Wait and DR is currently supporting this guy?

Damn DR.

You support a pedophile?

Political affiliations aside, that's kinda weird.

I really hope you're as uninformed as I expected, and didn't read up on these new revelations.
    Come on DS - don't you know that love and free speech know no bounds?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast