Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WTB Newell Reels

Default WTB Newell Reels

Looking to buy a few Newells. Let me know what you have. Any color or size....

Cash in hand....

Faster response 714-868-9317

Killa
    I recently sold 4 Newell reels in ebay, R220, R229, R235 and a 454-5. Had them all spooled with braid and in great condition for $325-350 each. The R series sold for more since they are harder to find, and the 454 was spooled with 600 yards of 100# braid.
    Ebay has been my go-to place to find used Newells of all sizes. Many are around $200 each, but you have to remember if you break or need to replace parts on them, new parts are very hard to find since they don't make Newells anymore.
    Good luck in your search
    TTFM

Quote Originally Posted by Trout-Tuna-For.Me View Post
    Killa
    I recently sold 4 Newell reels in ebay, R220, R229, R235 and a 454-5. Had them all spooled with braid and in great condition for $325-350 each. The R series sold for more since they are harder to find, and the 454 was spooled with 600 yards of 100# braid.
    Ebay has been my go-to place to find used Newells of all sizes. Many are around $200 each, but you have to remember if you break or need to replace parts on them, new parts are very hard to find since they don't make Newells anymore.
    Good luck in your search
    TTFM
    Im well aware of the parts issues. These are going to be more of the old school chovy set ups for local stuff

I do have a P447-F real clean do not want to really sell but will probably not hit the ocean any more. Has the rod clamp getting ready to put on e-bay but if you want it 250.00 will send photos if you want to buy just giving you first shot at it cause sounds like you would get some use out of it.

Anyone have any Newells for sale still?

yes have photos but photo bucket is all jacked up. If you send me e-mail will send photos if you are serious about this.