Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 188

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

  1. #81

    Default



    Hey DS - in celebration of the Dodgers second win in a row, and in light of our recent discussion, I offer these for your consideration:



    Quit staring, DS.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Found your shoes, Quagga.



    Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be back in Silver Lake.

  3. #83

    Default

    Hey, don't be mad you grew up in Echo Park.

    By the way - how's your application to the Lollipop Guild coming along, DS?

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hey, don't be mad you grew up in Echo Park.
    Yeah, the gŁerofication of Echo Park should've came sooner. I hear you can walk the streets now, and rent a studio for 2k!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    By the way - how's your application to the Lollipop Guild coming along, DS?
    Like your application to become the Dodger's mascot, I was rejected.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Like your application to become the Dodger's mascot, I was rejected.
    You mean this atrocity?



    (Disclaimer: I am not associated in any way with the person on the right. But the look on his face is precious.)

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You mean this atrocity?



    (Disclaimer: I am not associated in any way with the person on the right. But the look on his face is precious.)

    That guy looks like the type of Dodger fan who roots when a Dodger hits a ball 200 feet in the air and thinks it's gone, and the 2nd baseman catches it in shallow right.

    He's the type of Dodger fan who yells "BALK!!!" when a pitcher does a spin move to 2nd.

  7. #87

    Default

    The type of Dodger fan who......
    ......never sits below Top Deck, but yells at the players on the field as if they can hear him.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 09-14-2017 at 06:05 PM.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    The type of Dodger fan who....
    ...brings in sandwiches from Eastside Deli 'because the food is too damn' expensive yet buys 9 tall cans at $18 without blinking an eye.

    ...yells [INSERT OPPOSING TEAM NAME'S HERE] SUCK 198 times throughout the game.

    ...doesn't know what ERA means but wants to argue about pitching.

    ...still thinks Don Mattingly is our coach and we still have Manny Ramirez on our roster.

    ...brings his softball glove to catch a foul ball even though they're in the top deck.

    ...wears his softball league uniform with 'Escovedo' on the back, as if we ever had a player with that name.

  9. #89

    Default

    The type of Dodger fan who......
    ......argues with security when they ask to search his orange-camo backpack.

    ......runs down the stairs when a homer drops into the LFP.

    .....sits behind homeplate once the west-siders have cleared out.

    ......spends more money on his white t-shirts than he does his Dodger cap.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    ......argues with security when they ask to search his orange-camo backpack.

    ......runs down the stairs when a homer drops into the LFP.

    .....sits behind homeplate once the west-siders have cleared out.

    ......spends more money on his white t-shirts than he does his Dodger cap.
    Lol!!!!! I love this one. Awesome stuff and kinda true. Lol!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •