Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's very commendable. Not a lot of parents doing parenting these days and letting Facebook and Google raise their kids.
    its snapchat and Instagram nowadays. Facebook is for old people.

So after Yu Garbage gets lit up tonight, we now face another conundrum heading into October.

1. Seager is obviously not healthy and his elbow needing off season surgery is a major concern that the FO is trying to bury.

2. Kershaw is in post-season form.

3. We have no clear #2 starter. (Unless you wanna start Garbage)

4. The fact that there are talks of starting Austin Barnes behind the plate during the playoffs says a lot about our situation behind the dish.

5. The fact our offense has gone stagnant against crappy pitching doesn't bode well when we're facing 1s and 2s in the post-season.
    I hear they're installing netting below all of the bridges around the ravine for all the people jumping off the band wagon.
    Go Angels! LMAO
    Before you blast. I know we kinda suck, but I'm not jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Go Angels! LMAO. Before you blast. I know we kinda suck, but I'm not jumping.
    Hey that's cool, at least you're a true fan. I mean, being an Angel fan is punishment enough

But what's up with your other compatriots? They're like cicadas. They're dormant for 17 years, then they come up from the ground to annoy the pi$s outta everyone with the incessant noise and wing flapping.

Then after all is said and done...

Hey that's cool, at least you're a true fan. I mean, being an Angel fan is punishment enough

But what's up with your other compatriots? They're like cicadas. They're dormant for 17 years, then they come up from the ground to annoy the pi$s outta everyone with the incessant noise and wing flapping.

Then after all is said and done...

Still holding out for the freeway world series too! I'm not a "die hard" fan. I'm an 'immortal' fan....hey , see what I did there? LMAO
    By the way don't they cook and eat those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I halfed to watch DS on this one.

He helped drive in a single run not so long ago. The smothering team got schooled.
    Good God, my autocorrect kicked in big time on this one.

No, it wasn't the Chivas......

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    By the way don't they cook and eat those things?
    Naw...waaaaay too salty. ;-)

No, it wasn't the Chivas......
    Chivas is what you're gonna need after Game 1. DBacks in 5. Book it.

I've already got my Dodger October pack ready to go:

(Notice the Fifth? That's what you sneak into the Ravine)

Jesus, look at the neck on that fifth. JD really needs to fashion a hip flask-shaped plastic bottle for easy stadium concealment.

Jesus, look at the neck on that fifth. JD really needs to fashion a hip flask-shaped plastic bottle for easy stadium concealment.
    Amateur

Amateur

Yeah, I always walk into the Ravine with a tub of popcorn. You've been taking too many lessons from Bob,,,,,,,.........,,..,.,.,,.,.,,,,,......

By the way, doesn't a tub of popcorn at Dodger Stadium cost more than a fifth of JD?

Yeah, I always walk into the Ravine with a tub of popcorn. You've been taking too many lessons from Bob,,,,,,,.........,,..,.,.,,.,.,,,,,......
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f/u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

By the way, doesn't a tub of popcorn at Dodger Stadium cost more than a fifth of JD?
    Only if you add butter to it.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast