Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    More likely to happen today?

1. #22 gets shelled tonight

2. US loses to Panama

MM
    Wow, we dodged both scenarios. Go Dodgers, go Team USA......

......although Kershaw did give up those two runs to the corner back-to-back in the top of the 7th. (DS's scrotum crawled up inside him during that nonsense.) Luckily Roberts came running and yanked him before it turned into a complete catastrophe. Justin Turner had a great night, starting with that rocket in the first.

On a related note, it was great to see Cleveland come back and stick it to the Yanks. 13 innings, damn. The winning line drive by Yan was awesome.

[QUOTE=Lady Quagga;791427]Wow, we dodged both scenarios. Go Dodgers, go Team USA......

......although Kershaw did give up those two runs to the corner back-to-back in the top of the 7th. (DS's scrotum crawled up inside him during that nonsense.) Luckily Roberts came running and yanked him before it turned into a complete catastrophe. Justin Turner had a great night, starting with that rocket in the first.

On a related note, it was great to see Cleveland come back and stick it to the Yanks. 13 innings, damn. The winning line drive by Yan was awesome

I agree 100%. They got off to a GREAT start! Let's do it again tonight

MM

Apparently the D'Bags were very adamant about the Dodgers not pissing in their pool again.

So, essentially, they have horses to defend a body of water in the desert and they have a bobcat for a mascot for a team named after a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Word is he ran off with CD to change all their bets. (No confirmation on that, though.)
    Who drank all the Mickeys?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Apparently the D'Bags were very adamant about the Dodgers not pissing in their pool again.

So, essentially, they have horses to defend a body of water in the desert and they have a bobcat for a mascot for a team named after a snake.
    Even the horses called horsesh*t on the D-Backs:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Who drank all the Mickeys?
    Hey hey! Don't blame me because the OP was deleted and I didn't notice!

You got me on that one. I thought AZ would $hi!t the field, but not in this fashion.

This is hilarious !!!!!!! Lol!!!! They were so worried about the dodgers going for a swim (again) they protected the pool. The dodgers have more class now so no worry there. Let’s go DODGERS! All the way

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    The dodgers have more class now so no worry there.
    I don't think it's about the Dodgers having more class, but just having a manager that isn't named Don Mattingly, who actually has players that respect him.

We have better things to be thinking about than splashing around in the D'Bags pool. The fact they trotted out Phoenix's finest is the cherry on top of the sundae, tho.

Would have loved to see about 10-15 of the Dodgers rush the pool all at once and the response would be hilarious.

LMAO! Good one! He's my favorite..hahaha

MM

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast