Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

How about this:

1. Bullpen is gassed
    2. Kershaw sucks in post season
    3. Game 6 Dodgers need to kick Astros in mouth

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    How about this:

1. Bullpen is gassed
    2. Kershaw sucks in post season
    3. Game 6 Dodgers need to kick Astros in mouth

MM
    I'll tell you one thing....

I, for one, cannot wait for the beach balls, the waves, and the queue from the billboard on when to clap in Game 6.

Dodger fans are gonna bring it!!!!

Next year. Dang! Too much Houston strong

Not to pile on, but guess who still has the most recent World Series Title in SoCal?
    Now, let the anger be unleashed....lmao
    Growing up in Houston my best memories as a kid where from the old Astrodome in Houston. That was the greatest thing ever when they made an indoor stadium.
    I'm talking 60's. I also remember being a baseball fan and loved watching the Dodgers Koufax and Drysdale pitch. This is why I still have a spot in my heart for the Astros. Not to mention just like the Dodgers they have incredible young talent right now. These two teams are the future of baseball. I almost wish Trout played for the Astros so he'd at least have a chance at a WS Title. He deserves it and I said 'almost'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Not to pile on, but guess who still has the most recent World Series Title in SoCal?
    Now, let the anger be unleashed....lmao

Check, mate. When your team stops claiming "LA," then I will take them seriously.

These two teams are the future of baseball. I almost wish Trout played for the Astros so he'd at least have a chance at a WS Title. He deserves it and I said 'almost'.
    He does, great player, but unfortunately on a team that doesn't have quite a road map to get the post season, and relies on the charity of their fans to keep filling the stadium.

Ya'll should take a note from our book when McCourt owned the team. You stop showing up and buying Pujols jerseys, and Artie Moreno sells to somebody who can actually make an impact.

But Angel stadium is packed every game. Good fans? Or....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Check, mate. When your team stops claiming "LA," then I will take them seriously.

He does, great player, but unfortunately on a team that doesn't have quite a road map to get the post season, and relies on the charity of their fans to keep filling the stadium.

Ya'll should take a note from our book when McCourt owned the team. You stop showing up and buying Pujols jerseys, and Artie Moreno sells to somebody who can actually make an impact.

But Angel stadium is packed every game. Good fans? Or....
    I agree with the charity of the fans for sure. Moreno make Jim Buss look brilliant.

As far as the good fans or not. The real Angels fans are great fans and they won't usually beat or shank you on your way to your car where you'll sit for three hours waiting to get out of the nightmare.
    I also never understood why Artie felt the need to change the name to LA Angels. That was stupid. Their only series win was as Anaheim and there's the Dodgers already.
    Last edited by Brent; 11-16-2017 at 12:12 PM.

As far as the good fans or not. The real Angels fans are great fans and they won't usually beat or shank you on your way to your car where you'll sit for three hours waiting to get out of the nightmare.
    I also never understood why Artie felt the need to change the name to LA Angels. That was stupid. Their only series win was as Anaheim and there's the Dodgers already.
    I think he changed the name simply because 'Los Angeles' has recognition as a sports town. Anaheim? First and only thing I think about when Anaheim is said is a mouse and a magic castle. Oh, and Emilio Estevez and some ducks.

Which is a nice segue to my next point. When altercations also happen at Angel's Stadium:

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/4168976/

http://www.ocregister.com/2014/10/05...cal-condition/

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/beating...tadium-6478848

they're never heavily publicized like if something happens with Dodger fans, which will appear on ESPN Sportscenter.

And the 3 hour nightmare is true I wouldn't know about it since it's easier to take public transportation. You're outta the stadium in 15 minutes and I'm home in 30.

Matt Kemp!!!

Quagga is running out to the trash bin to get their jersey out before the trash man picks it up.

Looks like the dodgers are trying to free up some money to go for a bigger fish. I doubt kemp will ever play a game. Dodgers got rid of some good players today.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast