Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  FXG International  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  Last Chance Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's very commendable. Not a lot of parents doing parenting these days and letting Facebook and Google raise their kids.
    its snapchat and Instagram nowadays. Facebook is for old people.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So after Yu Garbage gets lit up tonight, we now face another conundrum heading into October.

1. Seager is obviously not healthy and his elbow needing off season surgery is a major concern that the FO is trying to bury.

2. Kershaw is in post-season form.

3. We have no clear #2 starter. (Unless you wanna start Garbage)

4. The fact that there are talks of starting Austin Barnes behind the plate during the playoffs says a lot about our situation behind the dish.

5. The fact our offense has gone stagnant against crappy pitching doesn't bode well when we're facing 1s and 2s in the post-season.
    I hear they're installing netting below all of the bridges around the ravine for all the people jumping off the band wagon.
    Go Angels! LMAO
    Before you blast. I know we kinda suck, but I'm not jumping.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112