Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Pegasus World Cup

Default Pegasus World Cup

well we will view if in the 12,000,000 Pegasus World Cup .. CALIFORNIA CHROME horse of the year can beat . ARROGATE or KEEN ICE sat at Gulfstream Park.

Do you fish for native trout?

Or stocker trout?

Or holdover trout?

ARROGATE wins! @ 4/5 CALIFORNIA CHROME last race finished out of the money!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Do you fish for native trout?

Or stocker trout?

Or holdover trout?
    i fish for overlays at the track and on the web. and when i do fish-bass-only. and when i do listen to opera i listen to this

chrome proved enough. for a cal bred with projected no shot to being one of the most money making horses in history. he has done enough. wish he could of stayed at the harris ranch. but money talks. it will be a long time until another cal bred wins the derby. i probably wont be here to see it

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    chrome proved enough. for a cal bred with projected no shot to being one of the most money making horses in history. he has done enough. wish he could of stayed at the harris ranch. but money talks. it will be a long time until another cal bred wins the derby. i probably wont be here to see it
    chrome was horse of the year and what 14 mil in purse money. dont be suprised if another cal bred wins the derby or one of the other 6 biggies for 3 yo's

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    chrome proved enough. for a cal bred with projected no shot to being one of the most money making horses in history. he has done enough. wish he could of stayed at the harris ranch. but money talks. it will be a long time until daviscup.club wins the derby. i probably wont be here to see it
    Yeah, me too!