Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2017 LA Dodgers Thread - Sponsored by The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

You know, alllll series I've been watching the games intently and I still have one unanswered question.

Can someone tell me finally wtf CAMPING WORLD is?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You know, alllll series I've been watching the games intently and I still have one unanswered question.

Can someone tell me finally wtf CAMPING WORLD is?
    I rented a Family Truckster from them once......

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I rented a Family Truckster from them once......

You rented the metallic pea colored Truckster?

I distinctly remembered you rented the Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the C.B. and optional rally fun pack.

In any case, while I usually hate Plaschke's takes on everything, this one was pretty poignant in today's Times:

"Pop a cork with them, Los Angeles. Chant your own names, all you folks who have spent 28 years pleading from the pavilions, languishing in the loge, or just stuck in that damn parking lot. All together now, let’s wrap ourselves in a sentence that has taken nearly three decades to unfurl.

The Dodgers will host Game 1 of the World Series at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday."

-http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-cubs-plaschke-20171019-story.html

You rented the metallic pea colored Truckster?

I distinctly remembered you rented the Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the C.B. and optional rally fun pack.

In any case, while I usually hate Plaschke's takes on everything, this one was pretty poignant in today's Times:

"Pop a cork with them, Los Angeles. Chant your own names, all you folks who have spent 28 years pleading from the pavilions, languishing in the loge, or just stuck in that damn parking lot. All together now, let’s wrap ourselves in a sentence that has taken nearly three decades to unfurl.

The Dodgers will host Game 1 of the World Series at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday."

-http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-cubs-plaschke-20171019-story.html
    Don't knock the Truckster, sir. Hell I jumped it 50 yards once......nothing to be proud of though......

......50 yards......

And many thanks to the L.A. Times for pay-walling that article. (Because the monthly subscription method has done so well for the print version...... )

It's an NL West showdown!!!!

Hopefully it being hot as balls tomorrow doesn't affect how fast those balls fly out of the Ravine.

Because if it does, I see a lot of these in our future:

And would you rather have a hurt Corey Seager at SS, or a healthy Culberson?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Are you the one wearing the Adrian Gonzalez jersey? Shameful!

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Are you the one wearing the Adrian Gonzalez jersey? Shameful!

MM

Quagga's favorite player.

Their cell phone ring tone is Mariachi Loco.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast