Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remember bowling green

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I was out voting in 2 states.

Then I had lunch with Frederick Douglass since he is someone who has done a terrific job that is being recognized by more and more people.

proof positive of illegals votin' in our elections... and in 2 states no less

who'd you sneak over with?

mom n dad?

or granmma and granpah?

was it in a tunnel?

or by peyote...

i meant to say coyote

not any drug name

methotay

no no no

PEYOTE, i mean coyote.

who's buster douglas again?

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Go Trump !
    Getting **** done .
    Lefties just keep crying.
    Every time Trump really get's something good done, come back and tells us all about it!!! You can't count all the things that makes us go backwards. Like de funding Planned Parenthood or cutting Social Security and Medicare and increasing the Social Security age to 70. By repealing Obama Care more people won't even be able to work till their 70 with out any Medical Care!! Or giving Huge tax breaks to Millionaires & Billionaires. Or increasing an already "BLOATED" military budget!!! Starting additional "Wars" doesn't count either!!!!! Hurting the planet doesn't count in the name of jobs also!!!! There is 5 times more jobs in Solar Energy then in Coal, in case you didn't know that!!!!!

We will all be sure waiting for you to tell us all these kick arse things Trump got accomplished. You do know he has only 24 more day's to defeat ISIS as he promised!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-04-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Every time Trump really get's something good done, come back and tells us all about it!!! You can't count all the things that makes us go backwards. Like de funding Planned Parenthood or cutting Social Security and Medicare and increasing the Social Security age to 70. By repealing Obama Care more people won't even be able to work till their 70 with out any Medical Care!! Or giving Huge tax breaks to Millionaires & Billionaires. Or increasing an already "BLOATED" military budget!!! Starting additional "Wars" doesn't count either!!!!! Hurting the planet doesn't count in the name of jobs also!!!! There is 5 times more jobs in Solar Energy then in Coal, in case you didn't know that!!!!!

We will all be sure waiting for you to tell us all these kick arse things Trump got accomplished. You do know he has only 24 more day's to defeat ISIS as he promised!!!!
    Yeah that's what I want to see more solar panels! Stop crying and stand behind your new president or go protest with the rest to f them

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yeah that's what I want to see more solar panels! Stop crying and stand behind your new president or go protest with the rest to f them
    You've got something against "CLEAN RENEWABLE ENERGY!!!" Or do you prefer burning fossil fuels that are killing our planet!!!!

This is the sad part. Every person has the "RIGHT" to choose to do stupid things that are legal to "THEMSELVES." However, when someones "STUPID" idea directly affect others. This is when they need to be told to go sit in the corner and be quiet!!!! Or if they still don't listen, as in the case for politicians, people do need to go protest in the streets!!! It's called push back and if the politicians aren't listening they will soon be voted out of office.

This is the problem with today's Republican party. They make a good opposition to keep the Demorats from going too far. But their theory's if tried in practice, "Just don't work!!!" As President Trump and the Republican Congress are soon to prove!!! No one expected not even themselves to control both Houses of Congress and the Presidency. It's like the dog who chased the bus every morning. Low and behold one day he caught the bus and thought "now what??" That's the state we are now in with the Republicans leading the government.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-04-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You've got something against "CLEAN RENEWABLE ENERGY!!!" Or do you prefer burning fossil fuels that are killing our planet!!!!

This is the sad part. Every person has the "RIGHT" to choose to do stupid things that are legal to "THEMSELVES." However, when someones "STUPID" idea directly affect others. This is when they need to be told to go sit in the corner and be quiet!!!! Or if they still don't listen, as in the case for politicians, people do need to go protest in the streets!!! It's called push back and if the politicians aren't listening they will soon be voted out of office.

This is the problem with today's Republican party. They make a good opposition to keep the Demorats from going too far. But their theory's if tried in practice, "Just don't work!!!" As President Trump and the Republican Congress are soon to prove!!! No one expected not even themselves to control both Houses of Congress and the Presidency. It's like the dog who chased the bus every morning. Low and behold one day he caught the bus and thought "now what??" That's the state we are now in with the Republicans leading the government.
    im not against clean energy but when you see places like Mohave where I used to be able to hunt and enjoy the outdoors are covered with wind generators that is upsetting.i believe the damage is already done to the planet and there's no going back. It's pretty hard to save the planet when the rest of the world isn't taking part I mean look at Mexico and China they are the worst polluters out there

Ladies, this thread is about how many we lost at Bowling Green.

Please show some respect for the dead.

It never happened. It was a threat. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    It never happened. It was a threat. Look it up.
    You don't say!

I respect the dead of bowling green, for there were many. Many were forgotten, but most of us remember in some part, the passing of the people of bowling green. I was there when they passed, but I will not take responsibility for it. Someone else will have to take responsibility for the passing of the people of Bowling Green. There will be another Bowling Green for sure. Those that don't remember history are destined to repeat it. Ashes to ashes.
    Last edited by Ssortasober; 02-05-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    I respect the dead of bowling green, for there were many. Many were forgotten, but most of us remember in some part, the passing of the people of bowling green. I was there when they passed, but I will not take responsibility for it. Someone else will have to take responsibility for the passing of the people of Bowling Green. There will be another Bowling Green for sure. Those that don't remember history are destined to repeat it. Ashes to ashes.
    Well played, Ss. Well played.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast